Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch CU next time - WEEKLY Sunday "LowCarb-Launch" (SF/EB burning)

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]
@hannoverfan @ppls1000 @Wes
You are eligible for next Captain Slots as you participated 3 times. Following the alphabetical rule, hannoverfan would be next Captain if he is available and willing. Otherwise it will be ppls100 or Wes.
Launches will be on my pad, Captain decides which colour I will open as he/she is responsible at the end to fill up missing points to secure the launch.

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]
@Aaroncapusa @Anton01 @Captain RC of SA @Dafsade @Eddie @hannoverfan @november @OneGoldenHeart @ppls1000
@Renaldo @rxxxxxx @Sudip @VdW9 @Wes

Get prepared for the last LowCarbLaunch in 2018 - after all the fat X-Mas meals more necessary than ever ;-) Land your rockets and be ready tomorrow evening!
Please state, who is going to participate.

Captain - following our rules (1st post) - will be @hannoverfan, @ppls1000 and @Wes in this order. @hannoverfan - are you ready? Otherwise it will be ppls or Wes.
Read the first post to get to know about your duties as Captain. You can ask me, which pad to open on Sunday afternoon as it will be your responsability to put points if necassary.

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]
@Wes
Ready to captain today? Just let me know before 17 UTC which pad you want me to open. I will participate with both accounts. Please make yourself familiar with Captain's duties in the 1st post!

Top Bottom