Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch CU next time - WEEKLY Sunday "LowCarb-Launch" (SF/EB burning)

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]
I'm very sorry for mis-interpret, as I thought you will be hosting it. Sorry once again.
Of course I host it - the acting Captain, however, shall decide about the colour of the pad as he/she has to secure the success of the launch by putting missing points as the case may be. Also personal preferences may decide on the colour (missing collection items or maps). Captains also may open the launch to AS (standard = EB, SF) what you implicitly did by opening with 48 points. Just read the manual (1st post) and ask here in case of doubts.

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
@Dodo !

I am in ! I had added a little more (54 points) because I will not be able to add more point after that.
So, enjoy the flight ! :D !

Whenever you want me to add some LFT at the begining, just let me know :D ! as I can only add at the begining, it is not a problem for me to do it ! and I feel a little useless ! 54 points / 1600 is not a lot !

So, just tell me, and I will do what you say !

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]
@Dodo !

I am in ! I had added a little more (54 points) because I will not be able to add more point after that.
So, enjoy the flight ! :D !

Whenever you want me to add some LFT at the begining, just let me know :D ! as I can only add at the begining, it is not a problem for me to do it ! and I feel a little useless ! 54 points / 1600 is not a lot !

So, just tell me, and I will do what you say !
The use is to get rid of small stuff. These rockets seem to have illimited capacity, so please don't worry! You don't take away any capacity for others to burn their shit. Please no LFT unless Captain asks for them. If you are away, never mind!

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
dafsade
The use is to get rid of small stuff. These rockets seem to have illimited capacity, so please don't worry! You don't take away any capacity for others to burn their shit. Please no LFT unless Captain asks for them. If you are away, never mind!

Ok ! I keep doing this :), even if it is not a lot of point !

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]
@Aaroncapusa @Anton01 @Captain RC of SA @Dafsade @Eddie @november @OneGoldenHeart @ppls1000
@Renaldo @rxxxxxx @Sudip @VdW9 @Wes @hannoverfan

Get prepared for tomorrow 18 UTC and start your rockets within the next hours in order to be back in time.

Our Captain will be @Eddie - please confirm; backup is @Captain RC of SA. Host as usual will be Dodo's pad.

As always, please state who is going to be on board in our next LowCarbLaunch in order to enable the Captain to make his/her decision regarding the colour of the pad.

Everybody is welcome - but please read and follow the rules in the first post.

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
dafsade
@Aaroncapusa @Anton01 @Captain RC of SA @Dafsade @Eddie @november @OneGoldenHeart @ppls1000

Get prepared for tomorrow 18 UTC and start your rockets within the next hours in order to be back in time.

Our Captain will be @Eddie - please confirm; backup is @Captain RC of SA. Host as usual will be Dodo's pad.

As always, please state who is going to be on board in our next LowCarbLaunch in order to enable the Captain to make his/her decision regarding the colour of the pad.

I fear I will not be able to join !

I'm in but might not be able to join right at 18 UTC

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]
@Eddie - will you be able to captain this launch? Otherwise, @Captain RC of SA be ready. Could be advisable to open a green launch today as not many have shown up. Dodo will participate with both accounts. Up to the Captain to decide.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
207bky8l
Username
Capt. Parson or CP item
I'm happy to captain this week's launch.
It does look like we have seven astronauts now, and I guess others may join. I'm happy to cover the cost of getting a blue launched if necessary

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
207bky8l
Username
Capt. Parson or CP item
slight technical hitch, I've just discovered I don't have an orbital telescope.... flying observatory missions now, be with you as soon as I can

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]
@Eddi - understood. Hope we'll see you soon. You may add an LFT when joining - otherwise others may be paced down due to the "max 100 more than the Captain"-rule.
Sorry to all others, my wife opened the launch as I was still away and put an SFT (6 pts to much) - everybody may put 1 initial SFT if wanted in order to draw with Dodo.
@Paulo1845 - will accept in a second. Welcome to the crew!

@Eddi - understood. Hope we'll see you soon. You may add an LFT when joining - otherwise others may be paced down due to the "max 100 more than the Captain"-rule.
Sorry to all others, my wife opened the launch as I was still away and put an SFT (6 pts to much) - everybody may put 1 initial SFT if wanted in order to draw with Dodo.
@Paulo1845 - will accept in a second. Welcome to the crew!

Cheers @Dodo. I’m in now.

Top Bottom