Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General On deck..

Good morning (US-PST) what’s the next event I should be preparing for?? Thanks!
Good question. I was thinking with the weekend code being "spark18*, it might be Age of Ash, but we just had that in April. :confused::confused::confused: Maybe something to do with spark of love????? Valentines event? Yeah, I'm a romantic. :p:p:p:happy::happy::happy: Don't really have a clue - unless it's going to be a new one.

That weekly game of "what does the code mean" is one of my favourite pasttimes. Last year, Winter Rock actually came about two weeks later, then it went on to Valentines, which I think was a two-weeker. Either way I can't see it starting until February, so you might have some time off before then. My first thought ran to Valentines as well, but I reckon it's a complete red herring and there's nothing coming up until then. I'd be quite happy to be proved wrong and CBM or QL shows up!

I do remember sometime last year Ivan said a major update is coming soon and it's nothing hinted before so If the special event was to come during the major update, I don't think it will be either Ql party or CBM. Anyway, only time will tell!
I'm hoping for a brand new event! Although Crescent3 hasn't done very many of the old ones, I want something NEW for my main game.

Mate

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lfkhvk
Username
Mate
Good question. I was thinking with the weekend code being "spark18*, it might be Age of Ash, but we just had that in April. :confused::confused::confused: Maybe something to do with spark of love????? Valentines event? Yeah, I'm a romantic. :p:p:p:happy::happy::happy: Don't really have a clue - unless it's going to be a new one.
yes, maybe valentino! but i mean they have 2 different events???
not sure but i mean last year was one and year before was other event ???
not sure !
someone know from which event is this? maybe this come! i put this building some weeks ago in my airport but was not finish! so i cant finish it with videos! only greenes (8 greenes for 1 slot) ?
i hope this come because i cant sell this!
Screenshot_20190118-211229.png

yes, maybe valentino! but i mean they have 2 different events???
not sure but i mean last year was one and year before was other event ???
not sure !
someone know from which event is this? maybe this come! i put this building some weeks ago in my airport but was not finish! so i cant finish it with videos! only greenes (8 greenes for 1 slot) ?
i hope this come because i cant sell this! View attachment 17715
I have one of those too, not finished and can't get rid of it. I think it was from the event where we had the jet-powered sleigh - Santa's Bad Day??? From December 2017.

Top Bottom