Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Official- flight counters do work properly

The developers are aware of the issue and are trying to find the bug that is causing it. The sad part is that GI support still insists that everything is counting "perfectly", and won't even acknowledge the problem. It seems the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing. I think we'd all feel at least a little bit better if support would just say "there seems to be an issue and the developers are working on it", rather than pretty much calling us liars.

Southoftheborder

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ve9l34
Username
Southoftheborder
The developers are aware of the issue and are trying to find the bug that is causing it. The sad part is that GI support still insists that everything is counting "perfectly", and won't even acknowledge the problem. It seems the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing. I think we'd all feel at least a little bit better if support would just say "there seems to be an issue and the developers are working on it", rather than pretty much calling us liars.
Agree 100%

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade

Always the right words !

Arggers

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
272ehvl7
Username
Arggers

Yes...to an extent. I accept the developers are aware of it and are (probably) dealing, but those who have lost out aren't going to be put back in the position they should have been.
I've seen better games than this go down the pan because the user experience became too arduous, and people simply walked away.

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Yes...to an extent. I accept the developers are aware of it and are (probably) dealing, but those who have lost out aren't going to be put back in the position they should have been.
I've seen better games than this go down the pan because the user experience became too arduous, and people simply walked away.

Yeah, I have no doubt the Devs are working on it, it's their baby. Got to agree with CMoon the Support Staff always make things worse imo. Up until yesterday I was still back and forth with them regarding the fireworks not counting from the previous event, she told me (twice) it was because I got banned for a few hours for 'manually changing time' that caused the fireworks to stop counting for the rest of the event - which I honestly didn't, I was made to feel like a liar and a cheat, told her to take a look at others who get millions and are blatant about it and not me who struggles to get around only 50k pax per week.

Southoftheborder

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ve9l34
Username
Southoftheborder
It's all about communication. Bad news is better than no news at all (or fake news)

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
Yeah, I have no doubt the Devs are working on it, it's their baby. Got to agree with CMoon the Support Staff always make things worse imo. Up until yesterday I was still back and forth with them regarding the fireworks not counting from the previous event, she told me (twice) it was because I got banned for a few hours for 'manually changing time' that caused the fireworks to stop counting for the rest of the event - which I honestly didn't, I was made to feel like a liar and a cheat, told her to take a look at others who get millions and are blatant about it and not me who struggles to get around only 50k pax per week.

I am angry when you say it ! It is not normal that you have no firework whereas you didn't even cheat !
You should cheat and fly 10 000 000 000 passengers a week, they would say Nothing and you would have your fireworks !

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04wgwxh3
Username
Zafiro
Look, this was today
Pic 1
Screenshot_20180729-174348.jpg

Pic 2 (30 seconds later pic 1)
Screenshot_20180729-174402.jpg

Top Bottom