Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Official- flight counters do work properly

Southoftheborder

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ve9l34
Username
Southoftheborder
It does happen. Had it happen 2x at the beginning of the event. Have to wait till tomorrow. Cool. Can't do anything to change it. Stay cool.

Stay cool!!!!!!

How!!!!

1) Alliance lose out on 50% bonus again
2) Alliance members getting pi$$ed off - threatening to quit
3) No Golden Chest - would have been my first one ever!
4) Can't visit neighbours for whistles (would have expected 22ish), so less chance of completing event
5) Can't send gifts (so less likely to get them in return), so harder to get no 1 to a destination this week (although doubtful that I'd get a Golden Chest even if I do complete it)
6) It's 30 degrees outside :eek:

Stay cool!!!!!!

How!!!!

4) Can't visit neighbours for whistles (would have expected 22ish), so less chance of completing event
5) Can't send gifts (so less likely to get them in return), so harder to get no 1 to a destination this week (although doubtful that I'd get a Golden Chest even if I do complete it)
Sorry, guess its down to personality type. I dont stress over things i cant do anything about.
You could put in a ticket but that will solve nothing. Gifting is gone, whistles for today have gone, if alliance members jump off at a slight problem, they are not committed to the alliance.

I'd turn my game off, have a beer and sit in the shade somewhere. But that's me!

If the golden chests is a bug you might get it next week even if you're not first. If it helps put in a ticket for the golden chest. That's gi can check easily.

Stay cool!!!!!!

How!!!!

So did it reboot correctly last night? Normal service is restored?

Arggers

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
272ehvl7
Username
Arggers
... if alliance members jump off at a slight problem, they are not committed to the alliance...

Being let down by the game 3 weeks out of the last 4 because of game errors is more than a slight problem, imho. What annoys our alliance members is that Gi have no interest in seeing us indemnified for their cock up, rectifying the issue or even ACKNOWLEDGING there's an issue.

Getting 30% experience bonus for the following week instead of 50% income bonus, due to game errors, when we've all made a conscious effort to level up as slowly as possible, is no bonus.
Not getting a 3rd place chest that you've earned, due to game errors, makes you wonder why you should put the effort in.

Then to see cheaters waved through with no recourse...words fail...I might just email Gi and simply ask them for the cheat codes that they're allowing other people to use.

This is going on for way to long now very frustrating, and wasting resources and time etc im so glad that InFlight have 2 more weeks to level up to 10. Then we take a break for sure from this BS. All my internet connections are fine, this is not the only game that is played at this location and from other company's. There servers do fail sometimes but as soon as they do compensation is always payed out again and again. They also fix them within a day
Sketch 2 (3).png
Sketch 1 (3).png

Last edited:
This is going on for way to long now very frustrating, and wasting resources and time etc im so glad that InFlight have 2 more weeks to level up to 10. Then we take a break for sure from this BS. All my internet connections are fine, this is not the only game that is played at this location and from other company's. There servers do fail sometimes but as soon as they do compensation is always payed out again and again. They also fix them within a day View attachment 14558 View attachment 14559

I lost 18 flights this week.

Top Bottom