Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Official- flight counters do work properly

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04wgwxh3
Username
Zafiro
I sent flights to pattaya, a destination that without internet it is not possible fly. Today I lost at least 10 flights in the counter I have speeded with fuel flights because is part of my daily mission. To have evidence I have taked screen shot.
photo_2018-07-16_1.jpg
photo_2018-07-16_2.jpg

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
I sent flights to pattaya, a destination that without internet it is not possible fly. Today I lost at least 10 flights in the counter I have speeded with fuel flights because is part of my daily mission. To have evidence I have taked screen shot.View attachment 14397 View attachment 14398

Great evidence ! And they can't say that you do not have a stable internet connexion ! With 2 sim cards and 1 wifi network... !

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Teraph
Just musing ... I wonder if the difficulty fixing it is because the alliance counters do work. When they fail, it's a reset that happens an instant after a successful increment. Some kind of (synchronization?) check late in the process then flags an error and resets the counter back to what it was. Once a flight gets out of synch then it will continue to error out and reset the counter. Whatever combination of conditions trigger the first error must be relatively uncommon because "most" of the time everything works. So when they check it, everything works.

I know from experience that intermittent bugs can be extremely difficult to find. I only hope that by now the GI people realize there's an error to find and aren't still convinced that their processing is working correctly all the time.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
04tab6aa and Helen Mc
Username
H1 and H2
response from GI re flight/Alliance tasks not woeking:

"We've checked all of your weekly flight tasks, the placement in Top100 ratings and the passenger traffic in your alliance, and there's no mismatch in the numbers. Flight counters perform perfectly fine"

This is despite providing a screenshot showing 78 flights complete, when the final total for the week said 77. It was actually 82. What more proof can you give?

When are GI going to accept that there is a problem with counting flights, let alone fix it!!!!
The exact response that I received, word for word. Obviously a scripted response!

Arggers

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
272ehvl7
Username
Arggers
It's Sunday night... And the bloody counters have stopped working. As a result I can't complete my task, and therefore my alliance won't get their target and will be penalised next week. I've got proof I made those flights, for all the good it'll do.

It's Medina, which is only available online. I know my 200 Mb home fibre internet, backed by 4g cell signal works. So don't insult my intelligence.

This game is really testng my patience now. It happens too often. What's the point of putting effort in if the legit players are treated like dirt and the cheats are allowed to prosper.

Thanks for screwing over not just me but my other alliance members, Gi.

Last edited:
It's Sunday night... And the bloody counters have stopped working. As a result I can't complete my task, and therefore my alliance won't get their target and will be penalised next week. I've got proof I made those flights, for all the good it'll do.

It's Medina, which is only available online. I know my 200 Mb home fibre internet, backed by 4g cell signal works. So don't insult my intelligence.

This game is really testng my patience now. It happens too often. What's the point of putting effort in if the legit players are treated like dirt and the cheats are allowed to prosper.

Thanks for screwing over not just me but my other alliance members, Gi.
I have the same problem on one of my support accounts the final flight won’t go through and I’m stuck on 56/57 for my second task.

Was going to put a ticket in, but realised I can’t be razzed as they have always denied there is an issue.

Arggers

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
272ehvl7
Username
Arggers
I have the same problem on one of my support accounts the final flight won’t go through and I’m stuck on 56/57 for my second task.

Was going to put a ticket in, but realised I can’t be razzed as they have always denied there is an issue.

No I can't be bothered either.

I've just stood next to my router, so I know the WiFi works. Everything else that needs an internet connection in my device works fine.

So I sent another flight, and sped it up. The green progress arrow pointed at the alliance tasks, in the same way as it does when you complete part of a mission...

...but take a guess at whether the counter went up?

I'd never been to Medina before. I need 59 for the task... Answer me this??? Perhaps 64 isn't more than 59 in Gi world?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180723-005133_Airport City.jpg
    Screenshot_20180723-005133_Airport City.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 223
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04wgwxh3
Username
Zafiro
Yes - I've also added a comment to my existing ticket
But the answer will be also a boot answer "We have checked flight counter once again and didn't manage to find any mistakes in the algorithm. All the flight related mechanics work in a proper way. Try to launch your planes once again and the flights will be surely counted."

Top Bottom