Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch NV7's Red Rocket Carnival (Closed)

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
@Ssam04 @Aviatrix I constantly have 6 flights dedicated for space destinations, and neighbor visits are solely dedicated to space. 3 jets to North Obs, and 3 giants to plesetsk. The neighbor visits and launch buildings provide what I need for the other two collections. As your city grows, keep flights going to those two destinations constantly if you want to keep doing reds.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
(n)(n)(n) Now I’m stumped ... what’s the benefit of opening boxes at once for this exercise? :banhappy:

I do that when I’m doubling down for experience points at the tail end of a bonus, but for launches ... ???
Different people have different theories when it comes to launch boxes (check out @Teboho 's thread specifically talking about launch boxes). I believe that good items come in waves, so to take advantage of that, I only open some at a time. If I get a few common items in a row, I stop and try again in a few hours.

@Ssam04 @Aviatrix I constantly have 6 flights dedicated for space destinations, and neighbor visits are solely dedicated to space. 3 jets to North Obs, and 3 giants to plesetsk. The neighbor visits and launch buildings provide what I need for the other two collections. As your city grows, keep flights going to those two destinations constantly if you want to keep doing reds.
Yes, that’s what you’ve taught me in the past and my flights and neighbor visits are the same ... except I do throw in South Obs, because I still have to cover Greens/Blues ... that being said maybe I could eliminate it alltogether.

I was just wondering about the value of opening all your boxes at once, which is what I understood, but you might have meant something else ... I didn’t understand that part ... (n)

Different people have different theories when it comes to launch boxes (check out @Teboho 's thread specifically talking about launch boxes). I believe that good items come in waves, so to take advantage of that, I only open some at a time. If I get a few common items in a row, I stop and try again in a few hours.
Ahhha ... now I get it ... sorry ignore the last post ... I’ll check out T’s!!! Thanks mucho!!!!!

hannoverfan

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20yowov2
Username
96fan
Where is his thread ? I can't find it.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Yes, that’s what you’ve taught me in the past and my flights and neighbor visits are the same ... except I do throw in South Obs, because I still have to cover Greens/Blues ... that being said maybe I could eliminate it alltogether.

I was just wondering about the value of opening all your boxes at once, which is what I understood, but you might have meant something else ... I didn’t understand that part ... (n)
Some people just open boxes as soon as they get them, or some just wait until they reach 100 and collect all at once. Everyone has their preferred method

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Here is the lineup for Monday's launch. Please select your spots so that we can have a smooth departure. I will be on the pad at 16:00 utc. I would advise to set an alarm for 5 mins before the scheduled time to be prepared or to state in the thread that you can't make launch. Please read the launch rules before signing up for a spot. I need at least 6 participants.
Launch rules located here:
https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/nv7-daily-launch.22691/

Monday, July 23, 2018
#1 (936 pts) @AMG
#2 (576 pts) @Aviatrix
#3 (576 pts) @Ssam04
#4 (216 pts) @Navigata07
#5 (216 pts) @Darren Hawken
#6 (174 pts) @luxurycat
#7 (174 pts) @
#8 (134 pts) @
#9 (48 pts) @
#10 (xx pts) open

Last edited:
Reactions: AMG
Here is the lineup for Monday's launch. Please select your spots so that we can have a smooth departure. I will be on the pad at 16:00 utc. I would advise to set an alarm for 5 mins before the scheduled time to be prepared or to state in the thread that you can't make launch. Please read the launch rules before signing up for a spot. I need at least 6 participants.
Launch rules located here:
https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/nv7-daily-launch.22691/

Monday, July 23, 2018
#1 (936 pts) @AMG
#2 (576 pts) @Aviatrix
#3 (576 pts) @Ssam04
#4 (216 pts) @Navigata07
#5 (216 pts) @Darren Hawken
#6 (174 pts) @luxurycat
#7 (174 pts) @
#8 (134 pts) @
#9 (48 pts) @