Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch NV7's Red Rocket Carnival (Closed)

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Here is the lineup for today's launch. Please read the launch rules before signing up for a spot. Be ready to go in about 20 mins, as the turnaround will be quick unless something comes up.
Launch rules located here:
https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/nv7-daily-launch.22691/

Tuesday, May 22, 2018
#1 (936 pts) @Aviatrix
#2 (576 pts) @nick6901
#3 (576 pts) @Darren Hawken
#4 (216 pts) @Navigata07
#5 (216 pts) @Winitall63
#6 (176 pts) open
#7 (176 pts) open
#8 (136 pts) open
#9 (xx pts) open
#10 (xx pts) open

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
So glad to serve once again as the source of light-hearted entertainment for y’all! :p;):eek::oops: Never mind that I was absolutely mortified ... whoever stepped up to the plate with points should please, please, please send me a bill so I can pick up on our next flight together!
Most who signed up couldn't make it, so you weren't alone.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
So glad to serve once again as the source of light-hearted entertainment for y’all! :p;):eek::oops: Never mind that I was absolutely mortified ... whoever stepped up to the plate with points should please, please, please send me a bill so I can pick up on our next flight together!
Most who signed up couldn't make it, so you weren't alone.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Thanks @Winitall63 for finishing it.

Job well done everyone....much better than yesterday. All Positions are open for tomorrow's launch, but I need at least 5 commitments. If we dont meet the quota, then we will skip launching that day.

Top Bottom