1. Welcome to AirportCityGame

AirportCityGame is the Number One forum when it comes to the hit Android, iOS, Windows and Amazon game Airport City!

Chat to other players, swap items in the Daily Trade Forum and help each other complete Space Missions!

Windows Not recieving daily gift

Discussion in 'Airport City Bugs, Glitches & Errors' started by Bigglesbaz, 13 April 2018.

1. Bigglesbaz

Bigglesbaz VIP Flyer 150+ Star Club Active Member

Windows PC
    20so7vj6
    Bigglesbaz
    Since I joined two weeks ago I have just realised that I am not recieving a daily gift from the gamesight -- I accept it, but it doeasn't appear at the top of the page in fuel, passengers, or money? However, I do recieve the two free videos. Has anyone else got / had this problem?

Game version: Latest build.

Bigglesbaz

2. LjGibbs

LjGibbs 150+ Star Club VIP Flyer Active Member

Windows PC
    20tkh9y6
    LjGibbs
    Baz,

Do you mean daily gift from Madlen? I'm a little confused by the question. :)

Bigglesbaz likes this.
  3. Teboho

Teboho 350+ Star Club Active Member

Android, Windows PC
    04fb0i9z
    Tair *item I require*
    I'd be lying if I were to say that I have evidence that I do receive this daily gift, all I know is that I do tap accept and then followed by a very loud silence. The very fact that this pop-up is unpredictable makes one to think somehow.

Bigglesbaz likes this.
  4. I think that's what he meant.
    @Bigglesbaz, I think she gets lazy quite often and forgets about sending out gifts! Sometimes I didn't receive from her for a few days.. But 2 weeks? That's quite strange..
    And I believe the daily free video is almost about 7,8, not 2 a day! (Although I get 0!! Gi hates me! :()

Bigglesbaz and LjGibbs like this.
  5. LjGibbs

Windows PC
    20tkh9y6
    LjGibbs
    I thought that's what he meant, thank you. I've honestly stopped noticing now if she gifts me or not on my main account so I can't comment. But being a newish player I would most definitely notice if she didn't send a daily gift :( and two weeks isn't right.
    @KingJJ we all feel like that a times (I only get two videos per day) but we all like you so that must mean a lot more than whatever they think (y):)

KingJJ likes this.
  6. :D:D:D
    That's why I can't survive without getting any video from GI!!:)

LjGibbs likes this.
  7. Bigglesbaz

Windows PC
    20so7vj6
    Bigglesbaz
    No, Madlen is ver good to me. :) I mean what Teboh says: Each day the game has a pop-up, which offers a gift for the day. :)

8. Daily gift from Madlen (items)? OR daily gift from AC (coins, pax, fuel, repair set)?

9. Really?? What is this pop-up?? I've never seen it or received it!! This again proves GI hates me!!

Bigglesbaz likes this.
  10. LjGibbs

Windows PC
    20tkh9y6
    LjGibbs
    I don't get that pop-up?! Is it different on every platform? :confused:

11. Bigglesbaz

Windows PC
    20so7vj6
    Bigglesbaz
    IT is a pop-up with little green boxes that denote each day of the week. You can get extra fuel, passangers, etc: Baz

KingJJ likes this.
  12. Bigglesbaz

Windows PC
    20so7vj6
    Bigglesbaz
    You're not moissing much as the gift is poltry :) :)

13. LjGibbs

Windows PC
    20tkh9y6
    LjGibbs
    Never seen nor heard of it...I must be missing something

14. awww I got it now!
    Well.. yes.. I see that pop-up. I think it doesn't matter whether you get that pop up or not. I am not sure whether I am getting coins or fuels. I could tell I was getting fuel in the early days. But I don't think I am getting any nowadays. But I am sure when it's a day for the repair box, I get it all the time. So, maybe that's the only day they really give something ;)

LjGibbs and Bigglesbaz like this.
  15. LjGibbs

Windows PC
    20tkh9y6
    LjGibbs
    Ohhhhhhhhhh lol I know what the pop-up is now after reading this. I do get it but don't know either if it increases anything re pax, fuel or coins never checked it out :p

Bigglesbaz and KingJJ like this.
  16. Bigglesbaz

Windows PC
    20so7vj6
    Bigglesbaz
    Sent 'flight catering' : watch out the rolls are hard LOL :) Baz

LjGibbs likes this.
  17. Bigglesbaz

Windows PC
    20so7vj6
    Bigglesbaz
    The video is 'two' a day if your on windows 10 :) And they arn't carried over if you don't use them :( Biggles

18. I think it was like that in Android as well.. but I think it is changed to over 24 hours period, I think. (Although it was not 2 a day! Something like 6 or 8 a day.)
    But, as I said earlier, it doesn't matter to me. The video doesn't work for me since last August :(
    I can still watch video, but I am not getting anything from watching it.. So, just some money for Gi and nothing for me.. And they are giving me the same answer over the last 8 month, saying "we are working on it" :shifty:

Bigglesbaz likes this.
  19. FYI, I sent you a neighbor request from my gifting account for your "critical needs" ;)
    Please accept and I will send you FC.

LjGibbs and Bigglesbaz like this.
  20. By the way, do you still need Grinding machine @Bigglesbaz ?