1. Welcome to AirportCityGame

AirportCityGame is the Number One forum when it comes to the hit Android, iOS, Windows and Amazon game Airport City!

Chat to other players, swap items in the Daily Trade Forum and help each other complete Space Missions!

Android Not receiving the gifts ?

Discussion in 'Airport City Bugs, Glitches & Errors' started by Renaldo, 18 July 2018.

1. Somebody has ever experienced the following ?

Today I just have received only one gift, from Madlen only...
    it does looks like that the gifts coming from my neighbors are not getting into my game.

For example: I know for a fact that there are at least 3 Landing Lamps sent to my game,
    but they never arrived.

Another fun fact....I had 90 Fuel20 in my warehouse, and decided to hit the take all button...
    In my incoming list there where 305 x F20 listed, and only received 10 x F20's in my warehouse...
    So I just has lost 295 x fuel20's...

Starting to get really annoyed from this game...one week of savings down the shitter...

[/ Rant Off]

2. A Merryflyer

A Merryflyer Active Member

iPad
    03nhxjex
    A Merryflyer

It sounds like you have reached the warehouse limit of 100 of each item.

Do you have 100 Land Lamps in your warehouse?

3. No not anywhere close to the 100. Thanks you tho.

4. A Merryflyer

iPad
    03nhxjex
    A Merryflyer
    Ok, but it would explain the F20.

5. Normally, from past experiences, my Fuel20's just would get stored into my warehouse,
    it wasnt the first time I hit the " take all" button, and got 300 x Fuel20' s into my warehouse,
    this time they just got lost...

6. A Merryflyer

iPad
    03nhxjex
    A Merryflyer
    Any changes to your account recently. Reinstalled, change device, any fixes from GI?

7. No I havent done any changes, didnt change my device, and did GI actually fix ever something ? lol
    I will try to save up again, to about 300 Fuel20's and try it another time, and see how this goes,
    it could be a glitch, and otherwise i'm afraid I have to deal with their support...

Thank you for your feedback @A Merryflyer