Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Not getting credit for videos watched

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04jxy6kb
Username
ryder
I have had a lot more success recently by doing this.....

After the video has finished, it takes you to the screen where you could either install the app or close the video. If I close the video straight away then I usually don't get the reward, but if I wait about 15 seconds before closing the video, I get the reward more often than not.

I have had a lot more success recently by doing this.....

After the video has finished, it takes you to the screen where you could either install the app or close the video. If I close the video straight away then I usually don't get the reward, but if I wait about 15 seconds before closing the video, I get the reward more often than not.
I'll give that a try next time. Thanks.

Another problem I've noticed is after the video plays but before it gets to that screen (close or download), the screen goes black for a few seconds with a pause icon appears in the middle of the screen. Have to click that a few times to get to the close or download screen.

Top Bottom