1. Welcome to AirportCityGame

AirportCityGame is the Number One forum when it comes to the hit Android, iOS, Windows and Amazon game Airport City!

Chat to other players, swap items in the Daily Trade Forum and help each other complete Space Missions!

Android Not counting jackets

Discussion in 'Airport City Bugs, Glitches & Errors' started by Jair Alexander, 13 January 2019.

1. I just reach this morning 90/100 jackets to complete the quest but the game just stop counting. My alliance team leader just told me to check my Warehouse because of the 100 limit. Maybe from last year you have some jackets and you reach 100 she said and I chack and Yes I already have 100 in my Warehouse so what to do here.

@Husam how to contact Gi because now looks different and I can not do it.

AMG likes this.
  2. Collect jacket from festival camping and music arena, it will be only counting after reached 100 limited.

Jair Alexander likes this.
  3. Collect the jackets from arenas/campsites. Its still counted. Mine have 24 jackets from last year.

4. @AMG @fertob thanks a lot for your help guys. So People with no 100 limit Will finish this quest easily.

AMG likes this.
  5. As other member say collect from the buildings (y)
    Here the link to contact Gi
    https://gameinsight.helpshift.com/a/airport-city/
    On the top right click on contact us (y)
    You will receive a reply from them and no more ticket number like before you will find the in end of the email right down (conversation ID#) this is the ticket number.

Last edited: 14 January 2019
  6. And make sure you have an internet connection. It's required to collect the event currency (drumsticks here) and may also be required for jackets to count.