Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Green Launch Not a nice feeling to be Hi-jacked

Hugglz Bear

150+ Star Club
Peacekeepers
I have been respectful to other players when it comes to Space Launches, ensuring that I do not pass their points as creators of the Launch. As I read in a recent thread this is being respectful.

Green Launch and I posted 816 points, in the hope a few people would make up the remaining 784 points for other places. Along comes Inselboy79 and places 818 points to take 1st place! Inselboy.jpg

I can find no reference to the member Inselboy79 and cannot explain to them how they have disheartened me with their behaviour. I removed them as a neighbour, and for future launches, I have lost the motivation to create any for now. You get people like this everywhere sadly, who want to compete and win at any cost.

Anyway, this is a heads-up to another hi-jacker, who needs educated in etiquette.

Paula

350+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
04YRYSMQ0
Username
Paula [items needed]
I'm sorry about that @Hugglz Bear. That's happened to me as well, several times.
It's not your fault at all that your launch got hijacked. You should've gotten first place.
I tend to put in 980 on green launches because I've been hijacked many times before, but I shouldn't have to. No one should have to.
Some people care more about a few coins than about other players' progress. They just can't seem to respect people.
We shouldn't have to accept this hard truth. Unfortunately, we do.

Top Bottom