Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows No antenna to send for MCC3?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20bnu78j
Username
KirkDe
Hi all,
I wonder how do I send and received those antennas to completing the MCC3 when me and my support account has been completed building it for the past 2 days but still not able to send any antenna items as it was not exist in gifting list. I'm on level 37 my other accounts on level 42. Could somebody explain when these list of antenna will be appear in my gifting list?

Hi all,
I wonder how do I send and received those antennas to completing the MCC3 when me and my support account has been completed building it for the past 2 days but still not able to send any antenna items as it was not exist in gifting list. I'm on level 37 my other accounts on level 42. Could somebody explain when these list of antenna will be appear in my gifting list?
May b never..atleast i did not get any one of those..

Blue Jay

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
once the building is built you will loose the item from the gift list (for some cases eg the terminal, tower and town hall etc).
For buildings you will receive one of the required items in your gift list to send, the rest you have to find players who can gift what you require (or some items may drop from specific flights.) check peoples signatures to see what they can gift. If they have what you require send them a neighbour request. People here are very friendly
Jay

once the building is built you will loose the item from the gift list (for some cases eg the terminal, tower and town hall etc).
For buildings you will receive one of the required items in your gift list to send, the rest you have to find players who can gift what you require (or some items may drop from specific flights.) check peoples signatures to see what they can gift. If they have what you require send them a neighbour request. People here are very friendly
Jay
I did not get any one of it in my gift list..

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Not sure why you don't have them, but like the sound advice given above by the other guys check people's signature's if they have them they will help as much as they can....as for 'do GI want me to spend Greenies' :ROFLMAO:...for sure. Good Luck :)

Top Bottom