Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Nice to Meet Friends at Airport City Game

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
Adobeygo
Hello, dear friends, nice to meet you at this place. Before i have never heard of airportcitygame.com until my teacher introduce it to me. It seems that there has a lot of fresh things for me to explore and i can't wait to share my interesting story with all of you here. Also, i hope i can learn much from this site. And i hope i can make some contributions to its development too. Again, i am so happy with all things i meet here. thanks!

Hello, dear friends, nice to meet you at this place. Before i have never heard of airportcitygame.com until my teacher introduce it to me. It seems that there has a lot of fresh things for me to explore and i can't wait to share my interesting story with all of you here. Also, i hope i can learn much from this site. And i hope i can make some contributions to its development too. Again, i am so happy with all things i meet here. thanks!
Welcome - I have to ask - is your teacher a member here? We'll say "thank you" for sending us another forum member. :):):) We have a number of people here who are teachers.

Top Bottom