Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Next event could be Military May

AshPort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03bv6gap
Username
Ashport
i thought the next event could be Military May
flying military planes to complete event

clicking on friends lost war heroes stranded outside the city, like the bunnies etc

thoughts, we give them ideas too

@Husam You're scaring us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek::D:D:D:p:p:p
We like challenge ;) i like some event to be hard and in the end completed (y) this keep us playing enjoying.
To be honest with you after i did the 1000 flights and yesterday complete all helicopter flights i am happy so nothing now to do it just wait the event start. :whistle::whistle:

We like challenge ;) i like some event to be hard and in the end completed (y) this keep us playing enjoying.
To be honest with you after i did the 1000 flights and yesterday complete all helicopter flights i am happy so nothing now to do it just wait the event start. :whistle::whistle:
Nice to be able to relax for a while - you certainly earned it! But don't you have some alliance mission flights to complete? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The event will be easier for my main game as I am missing only a few items to complete it. But Crescnt2 only has a few items left over from 2016. My alliance account tried in 2016, but only has 1 item, no chainsaws, no jackhammers, so it will be like starting from the beginnning.

Not real sure I like the idea of starting the event on Friday the 13th! :nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting:

Top Bottom