Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
tkoa
Hi all,

I’m new to the alliance. Anyway, I competed all the tasks with two days to spare. When the timer ended I haven’t received any alliance points or bonuses?!

Does anyone know why this is?

Thank you

84F7DD63-0574-4071-8E9E-F509732A22C2.jpeg
66B8320A-554F-4636-8392-5338B2131597.jpeg

Hi
there's always a delay between reset and availability of weekly missions.
And receiving weekly bonuses occurs at the same time as the release of weekly missions
So, just wait a bit more (you should have received by now, I received mine some 5 min ago)

Just to make sure: are you alone in that alliance? the weekly goal is a common global goal, not an individual one. So, it is possible that someone completes all missions and, at the same time, do not receive any prize, if the global goal is not achieved

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
tkoa
Hi,
Thank you for the reply, I got the points and bonus this morning. Was the first time I’ve done it so thought I’d maybe done something wrong when it didn’t come through straight away. There’s just me in the alliance at the moment. I take it the more members and higher your points the harder the mission?

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
The destinations you get depends on your fleet. Task 1 is smallest plane, Task 2 is largest plane, and Task 3 is the plane you have the most of.

The number of flights for each destination depends on your level - the higher your level, the more flights you get. So the missions get harder as YOUR level increases. If you are at level 32, and you have a swift, you will need to complete 22 flights to complete task 1. But, if you are at level 67, you will need to complete 42 swift flights to complete Task 1.

For your alliance completion, it goes like this It goes like this
- if there is just you, then only you have to complete 3 tasks to get 100%
- if there are two members in your alliance, (2x3) you need to complete 6 tasks (both members complete all 3) to get 100%
- if there are 4 members in your alliance, you will need to complete 12 tasks to get 100% (4x3).

So the more members you have, the harder it is to get 100% because if one person misses one of the tasks, nobody gets 100%

Top Bottom