1. Welcome to AirportCityGame

AirportCityGame is the Number One forum when it comes to the hit Android, iOS, Windows and Amazon game Airport City!

Chat to other players, swap items in the Daily Trade Forum and help each other complete Space Missions!

Green Launch NEW: Weekly Sunday "LowCarb-Launch" (SF/EB burning)

Discussion in 'Space Launches' started by Dodo, 8 December 2018 at 11:25.

1. Dodo

Dodo Active Member

iPad
    03ggn86h
    Dodo [item]
    Do you also have the issue that you stockpile solid fuel and explosive bolts and hardly get rid of them?
    This is how my idea was born: Let's meet every Sunday at 18h UTC on my pad to slowly burn our Solid Fuels and Explosive Bolts. Target time to launch is each Monday at 17h UTC. This enables us to burn 9xSF and 5xEB (thus 228 points) at best (assuming a healty amount of sleep :sleep:). Will declare the launches "private "or "only add SF/EB" in my game name and will do my best to kick highjackers out.

I start with green launches, here we need 7 - 8 persons to launch. If we regularly are enough persons, I will switch to blue (here we would need 9-10 persons).

Please let me know in this thread, who is going to participate in the next launch. Everybody who participated at least 3 times will be eligible to captain. Captains seats will be assigned among all eligible persons in an alphabetical order by myself each Sunday before opening my pad.

The Captain will be responsible for the launch asking others to add LF/AS/SFT/LFT each Monday at 17h UTC if we are not enough or if we still need points. If any points have to be added in order to ensure the launch, the Captain is responsible to do this adding whatever it takes. He is also responsible to ensure his/her 1st position but please only after Monday, 17h UTC. If the Captain doesn't show up, I will take over.

Other positions will be assigned without any particular rule. Who puts most EB/SF (meaning every two hours SF and every 4 hours EB) takes the highest position. If anybody puts in big guns or other resources than SF/EB) without being asked by the Captain e.g. to get a higher position, he/she will be removed as soon as I become aware.

If we are not neighbours yet, please tag me here before sending a request to ensure that I become aware of your request. Support accounts are also welcome!

Hoping to see as many of you on board - Dodo

Last edited: 8 December 2018 at 11:37
    OneGoldenHeart and hannoverfan like this.
  2. Wes

Wes Active Member

iPhone
    03g3p1fo
    Wes
    @Dodo
    Hi. I'm happy to join those launches.
    Request send

Dodo likes this.
  3. If not this week i will try to join you next week and support you with points with all launches - green, blue and red (y)

Dodo likes this.
  4. ppls1000

ppls1000 Active Member

Android
    0468eisx
    ppls1000
    That sounds like a good idea. I'll send request.

Dodo likes this.
  5. I have over 200 solid fuel so I will join Please add me?

Dodo likes this.
  6. VdW9

VdW9 Active Member

iPhone
    03j2z0gz
    VdW9
    I added you as neighbor. Would like to join for future launches

Dodo likes this.
  7. lol was about to host the same, surely I will join when I see ya on pad. :)

Dodo likes this.
  8. Dodo

Dodo Active Member

iPad
    03ggn86h
    Dodo [item]
    Invitation sent! CU later today!

9. Dodo

Dodo Active Member

iPad
    03ggn86h
    Dodo [item]
    @Aaroncapusa @Dafsade @hannoverfan @Husam @OneGoldenHeart @ppls1000 @Renaldo @Sudip @VdW9 @Wes
    Thanks for your feedback. I count 10 plus two of my accounts plus some of your support accounts as the case may be - looks great. Let's see how many will actually be on board, if most of us are, we could even switch to reds from next week on! Or at least to blue.
    Hoping to see many of you in about about 7,5h on my green pad!
    Best - Dodo

Dafsade likes this.
  10. Wes

Wes Active Member

iPhone
    03g3p1fo
    Wes
    I will join the launch bit later, currently awaiting return.

11. ppls1000

ppls1000 Active Member

Android
    0468eisx
    ppls1000
    I'm waiting on a return. Won't be able to join till later today if it's still on.

12. Dodo

Dodo Active Member

iPad
    03ggn86h
    Dodo [item]
    The target is to be on pad as long as possible in order to get rid of SF and EB...

13. Dodo

Dodo Active Member

iPad
    03ggn86h
    Dodo [item]
    Pad is open - my name is "Put only SF,EB"

14. Sorry for putting a wrong item.
    Actually my AS is loaded too. ;-)

15. @Dodo

I added all items under SF ! is it bad ? or I can continue to add SFT ?

16. Dodo

Dodo Active Member

iPad
    03ggn86h
    Dodo [item]
    @Renaldo @Dafsade
    As we are just 4, go ahead with any kind of small guns. If we were 8, discipline would be more important.

17. But if there are other people who join after ?
    Just tell me and I do !