Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New update - Down the Rabbit Hole (2016)

GamingSwiftie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
GS4: GamingSwiftie4 (iPad), GS5: 04skwc5l
Username
GS4, GS5
!_jaume: Five of Hearts / Magic Mirror
Adrian: Four of Hearts / Pocket Knife
Air Y2 . Five of Hearts/ Pocket Knife
Bali Hi: Two of Hearts / Magic Mirror
Bongerman: Four of Hearts / Magic Mirror
Bradley Fechner:Five of Hearts
Bruno237 : Five of Hearts | Magic Mirror
Chad Ladwig : Four of Hearts | Magic Mirror
dchesn08 : Four of Hearts | Pocket Knife
Deetee03 : Five of Hearts | Magic Mirror
diwata: Two of Hearts | Pocket Knife
Eric The Great: Two of Hearts | Pocket Knife
Eva: Five of Hearts | Pocket Knife
GamingSwiftie (4&6): Knife, Three of Hearts
GiftXchange: Five of Hearts ♥ | Magic Mirror
Gt city: Five of Hearts | Magic Mirror
Gt city 3: Three of Hearts | Magic Mirror
Gun: Four of Hearts | Pocket Knife
HP-: Two of Hearts | Magic Mirror
javi, javi3, javi4: 4h,3h,3h, and knives for the 3 games
*jgm* fuel : Three of Hearts | Pocket Knife
jj : Five of Hearts | Pocket Knife /
(minime : Two of Hearts | Pocket Knife)
Jpjpjp2: Five of hearts | Magic mirror
Khiez : 5 of hearts I magic mirror
LY: Three of Hearts | Magic Mirror
LY2: Four of Hearts | Magi Mirror
M22: Three of Hearts | Magic Mirror
Marve: Five of Hearts | Pocket Knife
meli2: two of hearts | pocket knife
Meli3: three of hearts | pocket knife (windows game)
Meri: Three of hearts | Magicmirror
Pakman: 2 of Hearts I Pocket Knife
Pakman2: 5 of Hearts I Magic Mirror
R3d_F1v3: Five of hearts | Pocket Knife
Rsorour: Five of Hearts | Magic Mirror
SL2606: Two of Hearts | Pocket Knife
suzy: Five of Hearts | Pocket Knife
Tamic : Two of Hearts | Magic Mirror
Tecmage: Three of Hearts | Magic Mirror
Theo1977: 3 of Hearts | Pocket Knife
Uncle Mans Phone: Two of Hearts | Pocket Knife
Waverly huff: 3 of Hearts I Pocket Knife
Yulee : 4 of Hearts | Magic Mirror ( all game Yulee, Yulee 2, Yulee 3)

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Fine folk of Wonderland,
I know that the wording suggests that egg buildings drop items only in your own city and not neighbors'. Did anyone out there get any drops during neighbor visits. A couple of times in the past wording was not that accurate and we were surprised to get drops from neighbor visits. I could try myself but it took me literally 3 hours to successfully visit 2 neighbors. If someone can confirm with a little side experiment @greensmith ? :D
Ramy

Ramy, I have tried several times by tapping on neighbors eggs and did not get any drops. Granted, I did not waste all 12 of my neighbor visits, but I did use 5 of them(25 egg taps) with no luck.

I have been using the spyglass bonus, but drops from my eggs and flights are few and far between. Any other bonuses work for these drops???

Fine folk of Wonderland,
I know that the wording suggests that egg buildings drop items only in your own city and not neighbors'. Did anyone out there get any drops during neighbor visits. A couple of times in the past wording was not that accurate and we were surprised to get drops from neighbor visits. I could try myself but it took me literally 3 hours to successfully visit 2 neighbors. If someone can confirm with a little side experiment @greensmith ? :D
Ramy

Tom tried it, but did not get anything.
I also tried to click on a neighbours' Eggs (Russian, Indian, Spanish, English), but did not get anything either!

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Fine folk of Wonderland,
Ramy
@Rsorour
Yesterday I set a timer for 30 minutes and collected from the Egg buildings in my city literally twice an hour from morning until evening. I got twelve drops, enough for two Wind Through The Keyhole Collections. I haven't tried tapping on neighbors' Eggs yet because I've been collecting Pocket Knives. My gut tells me the wording is accurate and that neighbors' Eggs will only drop coins. With 14 days left on the quest, just tapping my own Eggs should give me the one collection I need to satisfy the third part of the quest.
Cheers,
Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Now that I've got one Plane of Hearts, I've made five trips to Wonderland this morning. The side quest asks to bring an item from Wonderland. That item now drops seldom instead of very seldom. I used a Spy Glass (because it's a quest item) and out of five landings, I got three drops. Will report back, but if this trend continues, getting one of the Mad Tea Party Collection and one Spanish Egg should be fairly easy.
UPDATE
On my tenth trip, the plane dropped four items, completing the collection and earning a Spanish Egg. This quest is not turning out to be as difficult as I had first thought.
Cheers,
Tom

Last edited:

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
Fine folk of Wonderland,
I know that the wording suggests that egg buildings drop items only in your own city and not neighbors'. Did anyone out there get any drops during neighbor visits. A couple of times in the past wording was not that accurate and we were surprised to get drops from neighbor visits. I could try myself but it took me literally 3 hours to successfully visit 2 neighbors. If someone can confirm with a little side experiment
It's not about wording. It's about ingame description. After you finish your visit (use up all your clicks) you can open info window on a building. Info on neighbor Eggs clearly show no drop for you.

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
It's not about wording. It's about ingame description. After you finish your visit (use up all your clicks) you can open info window on a building. Info on neighbor Eggs clearly show no drop for you.

I wish I could check the in game description...but because oftheinstability of the game, once I complete my last tap, I promptly exit or close the game to force to auto save. If I spend a few seconds post collections in a neighbor airport, the game often crashes and I need to start all over again. I'm one of the few with the worst memory-related symptoms. Some have reported visiting 2 neighbors before they crash. I can't even visit one. I can't get 10 planesupinthe air all at once.
Ramy

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
I wish I could check the in game description...but because oftheinstability of the game, once I complete my last tap, I promptly exit or close the game to force to auto save. If I spend a few seconds post collections in a neighbor airport, the game often crashes and I need to start all over again. I'm one of the few with the worst memory-related symptoms. Some have reported visiting 2 neighbors before they crash. I can't even visit one. I can't get 10 planesupinthe air all at once.
Ramy
Maybe it´s time for a new tablet.(n) Probably you will have problems with others apps when update them:cautious:

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
Strange, my iPad mini1 behaves exactly opposite: once I manage to enter neighbor city, I can stay there as long as I wish. It's only trying to leave that crashes (or to be more precise: loading another city, including my own).

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L

drivefast99

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awlp2dv
Username
df99
This quest is not turning out to be as difficult as I had first thought.
Cheers,
Tom
The quest starts slow but quickly builds on itself. Flying to the destinations to get the Plane of Hearts takes time. Collecting the knives to get your 1st egg takes time. Once you have accomplished these, it seems to get easier very quickly. I have not used any special items. I have 2 Plane of Hearts and have completed the Mad Tea Party collection 3 times. I am one drop away from completing the Majesty's Service Collection for the 3rd time and 1 drop away from completing the Wind through the keyhole collection for the 3rd time to be able to complete the event. I think the 8 eggs I have are enough to complete the quest so I don't plan on building any more.

It helps having good friends!!!! Thanks everyone.

Note: Don't bother building the English egg unless you need it to complete a quest. It only drops coins.
Note: If you need coins or experience, build all the eggs (except the English one) you can - each complete collection gives you 2000 coins.

I really like the repair item for the plane are the same cards used to build the hangar. Puts good use to otherwise useless items. Good Idea Road 404!

Good Luck Everyone!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ay6x514
Username
#wuk-(item)
Hello Everyone!

I just "re-found" this site! I joined almost 2 years ago at level 20 with 25 stars or something like that. I've been churning out playing almost every day since then, and am now level 60 with 175 stars. It's hard to find neighbors who still play the game. I met Tecmage and Shinobi on here when I first signed up, and they're still my neighbors today (thanks guys!)! I am currently working on the Wonderland event, and can gift Three of Hearts, and Magic Mirror.

Please add me and let me know your in game username so that I can trim down the list of neighbors that I have that don't appear to be actively playing anymore. I promise to stick around for a while!

Also, is anyone else having no luck with egg drops? I've had 4 Russian Eggs for 2 days now, and don't have a single drop to show for them. Fortunately, I'm one drop away from getting a card plane, so I hope that I can start getting the other collections soon. I know it's still early in the quest, but I already feel like I'm running out of time!

Android:

ay6x514
#wuk KNIVES PLZ

Thanks a bunch, and good luck with the quest!

The quest starts slow but quickly builds on itself. Flying to the destinations to get the Plane of Hearts takes time. Collecting the knives to get your 1st egg takes time. Once you have accomplished these, it seems to get easier very quickly. I have not used any special items. I have 2 Plane of Hearts and have completed the Mad Tea Party collection 3 times. I am one drop away from completing the Majesty's Service Collection for the 3rd time and 1 drop away from completing the Wind through the keyhole collection for the 3rd time to be able to complete the event. I think the 8 eggs I have are enough to complete the quest so I don't plan on building any more.

It helps having good friends!!!! Thanks everyone.

Note: Don't bother building the English egg unless you need it to complete a quest. It only drops coins.
Note: If you need coins or experience, build all the eggs (except the English one) you can - each complete collection gives you 2000 coins.

I really like the repair item for the plane are the same cards used to build the hangar. Puts good use to otherwise useless items. Good Idea Road 404!

Good Luck Everyone!
You get it

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ay6x514
Username
#wuk-(item)
What have I not learned? Seriously.

I was making conversation about the fact that I was having difficulty getting initial drops from this quest.

Is this board generally this hostile?!?

I've read every page of this thread, and I haven't seen anyone be nasty until I posted.

I'm just trying to "break the ice". I'm doing fine with the game. Geez. :(

Top Bottom