Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New to the forum, looking for neighbors here.

Crash and burn

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20FXNPRHU
Username
CrashnBurn
Hi folks!
I've been playing for about a month, lvl 43 and just got the green launch pad.
I am looking for neighbors, I admit my city is very small (I have focused on runways etc) but am looking to develop mutually beneficial relationships to progress.
Please PM me if you do not wish to share your friend code, or reply with your username or code.
I am looking to add only those on the forum as per the wiki :)

Best regards

Hi folks!
I am looking for neighbors, I admit my city is very small (I have focused on runways etc) but am looking to develop mutually beneficial relationships to progress.
Please PM me if you do not wish to share your friend code, or reply with your username or code.

Best regards
Welcome to the forum! I can't exchange gifts with you, but you are welcome to visit my city :) 20R5Z6LRV

Stefano

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04FBE8WVV
Username
Stefano
Hi folks!

Best regards
Hello, I am sending you the request to become your neighbor

Dizzy

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20S7T4G4W
Username
COSMIC WINGS
Hi folks!

Best regards
sent request

Mega Fleet Lord

Free Federation
Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
20RG6CM2E
Username
FleetLord
Hi folks!

Best regards
20RG6CM2E

Top Bottom