Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New Member looking for alliance to join.

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Hi,

I am new to the game and trying to join an alliance. No luck so far. Anyone have space?

Thanks!

Hi Mohammed and welcome to the forum.

Firstly I would advise you to read the Captain's welcome post to yourself especially in regards to updating your signature, you can copy and paste someone else's from the forum and then alter it to suit you.

People whom are looking for a new alliance member will want to know your current level and stars...also if you have any previous alliance experience. If you haven't someone on here will be sure to give you any tips/help they possibly can.

Best of luck :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04qe9hps
Username
Captain Moe
Hi Mohammed and welcome to the forum.

Firstly I would advise you to read the Captain's welcome post to yourself especially in regards to updating your signature, you can copy and paste someone else's from the forum and then alter it to suit you.

People whom are looking for a new alliance member will want to know your current level and stars...also if you have any previous alliance experience. If you haven't someone on here will be sure to give you any tips/help they possibly can.

Best of luck :)

Hi LjGibbs,

Thanks for the reply and recommendation. I had assumed the signature was automated but figured it out now. Still getting used to it and discovering the tricks as I find my way around! Hope it shows now...

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Hi LjGibbs,

Thanks for the reply and recommendation. I had assumed the signature was automated but figured it out now. Still getting used to it and discovering the tricks as I find my way around! Hope it shows now...

Hi Mohammed, Yes I see it, well done some have bigger signatures but that is something you can build upon as you find your feet on here.

Jan0987

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03b27s4r
Username
Jan-
@LjGibbs My alliance is all full at the moment (one member switched devices so it appears at 4/5, but he will re-join once he gets to Level 10).

I wish there was some sort of quantitative formula to predict the easiest alliance task a person might get, a function of the lowest plane type, the Level the person is at, the overall size of the fleet, etc. Because many alliances want someone who can complete one task per week, but people who have never been in an alliance usually do not know what a task would look like or how much time is involved in completing a task, so they can't offer or promise to do what a prospective alliance is looking for.

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
@Jan0987 Yeah I noticed you were at 4/5 and now I know why, that's why I mentioned you.

Got to agree with what you've said there. I am full on my main also 8/8 and tbh we wouldn't take on somebody at that level with no experience.

However, I've created another one as a trial on my secondary account (it's low level) tasks are very easy, all players are non-forum at the moment so depending on how 2 of them go this week I might be able to offer him something to gain experience with no pressure, won't be able to promise anything until Monday.

Thanks anyway Jan.

Last edited:

Jan0987

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03b27s4r
Username
Jan-
@LjGibbs There was a test alliance before, that I read about in this forum, but I'm not sure what became of it. At any rate, I have created a test drive alliance as an experiment, and will post details in a separate thread. It will be for new players who are also forum members, with a loose time limit. It may or may not be useful, we'll see.

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
@LjGibbs There was a test alliance before, that I read about in this forum, but I'm not sure what became of it. At any rate, I have created a test drive alliance as an experiment, and will post details in a separate thread. It will be for new players who are also forum members, with a loose time limit. It may or may not be useful, we'll see.

Excellent idea, well done.

Top Bottom