Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New bank discounts

Device
  1. Windows PC
Is this plane really worth buying says its 5
2019-05-09.png
0% cheaper I don't know never bought one before.

Is this plane really worth buying says its 5View attachment 19890 0% cheaper I don't know never bought one before.
Better to spend the greenies only to buy lands.
S1 i buy it from the gold and silver.
The best always is to get S3 its need time and fuel but it worth and you can get it from buy flying alliance maps.

Better to spend the greenies only to buy lands.
S1 i buy it from the gold and silver.
The best always is to get S3 its need time and fuel but it worth and you can get it from buy flying alliance maps.
What?!? :wideyed::nailbiting: Gold and silver flushed down the toilet for a pox-ridden S1?:arghh: You must have way too many unopened chests of gold to consider wasting it on an aircraft :(. :whistle:

For 99% of the players in here, if you gave me 4000 gold tokens for their games, I could spend the lot in 10 minutes super sizing their output and not a single GT would be spent on a plane. And that’s with or without the Voldemort (CBMs) buildings ;):borg::writing:.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
What?!? :wideyed::nailbiting: Gold and silver flushed down the toilet for a pox-ridden S1?:arghh: You must have way too many unopened chests of gold to consider wasting it on an aircraft :(. :whistle:

For 99% of the players in here, if you gave me 4000 gold tokens for their games, I could spend the lot in 10 minutes super sizing their output and not a single GT would be spent on a plane. And that’s with or without the Voldemort (CBMs) buildings ;):borg::writing:.
Hmm....curious about the super sizing tactics :writing:

Hmm... Which daily offers?
Each day, the bank tab on top of the page (as displayed in the first post, above) sits waiting, trying to lure you in and spend some money. After each reset, a new special offer is put up in the left panel of the bank page. Sometimes there are freebies, sometimes heavily discounted items and then there might be junk or other items way to expensive to consider. It’s worth having a look at least once a day, though (y).

Last edited:
Hmm....curious about the super sizing tactics :writing:
The key to big expansion (apart from the obvious requirement for land) is being able to gather very large numbers of passengers and the ability to have a good inventory of aircraft. Visa Centres and Police stations allow you to collect upwards of 50k passengers in around an hour repeatedly and the Reserve Hangar 2 with expanded slots will allow you to keep a stock of good aircraft without having to sell and re-buy all the time. My airport has 35 active aircraft at any given time (RH:10, RH2:12 and 13 normal hangars. RH2 still has more slots to open but I’ve run out of gold).

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
The key to big expansion (apart from the obvious requirement for land) is being able to gather very large numbers of passengers and the ability to have a good inventory of aircraft. Visa Centres and Police stations allow you to collect upwards of 50k passengers in around an hour repeatedly and the Reserve Hangar 2 with expanded slots will allow you to keep a stock of good aircraft without having to sell and re-buy all the time. My airport has 35 active aircraft at any given time (RH:10, RH2:12 and 13 normal hangars. RH2 still has more slots to open but I’ve run out of gold).
Good info. Thanks.

planes.jpg
jawdrop.png

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
Each day, the bank tab on top of the page (as displayed in the first post, above) sits waiting, trying to lure you in and spend some money. After each reset, a new special offer is put up in the left panel of the bank page. Sometimes there are freebies, sometimes heavily discounted items and then there might be junk or other items way to expensive to consider. It’s worth having a look at least once a day, though (y).
Last update give us more than one sale offer per day. Seems the reset time is different for each offer.

amir77a

1000+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
A77 items
OK.. Thanks

Will u tell the cost of each upgrade of RH 2 and how many direct free slots available in each level?

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Will u tell the cost of each upgrade of RH 2 and how many direct free slots available in each level?
Think there is a thread somewhere that lists it. Can't remember where. Try a search like "gold tokens reserve hangar 2" or something like that

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
205erkgb
Username
Djones007

Bob, so how often does the bank have specials on purchasing silver tokens?

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
Bob, so how often does the bank have specials on purchasing silver tokens?
There there has never been any sales on buying silver tokens or gold ones. The option to buy them using real world money is offered by GI at one price only.

For now.

GI does seem to be having more creative ideas on selling in-game goodies - hence recent changes to daily “special purchases” from the bank. So if they perceive the opportunity to make more money by offering gold and silver tokens in a new style “Massive Sale” maybe they will.

Meanwhile, the opportunity to obtain these tokens by gameplay alone is the preferred choice of many players. I personally have considered buying gold and silver tokens but in the end I felt it defeated one of the more enjoyable game goals. So I continue to play to buy the next great thing (reserve hanger 2) with my tokens and focus my gameplay on achieving that goal.

Top Bottom