Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New Alliance

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Hi, I just created an Alliance, and I am new to this, We have 4 members now, and I have some questions I appreciate your help in it:

How I can increase the members limit ?
Do we get awards at the end of the week even if we didn't reach the 100 top list ?

Thanks for helping me to understand this. Etshk
moved to more appropriate forum.

you need to level up every time you get reach a certain level in points, you can add another member. Check you alliance headquarters it will tell you how many points you need to level up. Depending on the number of points, you need at 2 points a week it may take you several weeks.

Currently at level 3 you need a hundred points to add a player.

To get points you need at least 2 people to complete alliance destinations.
Every destination complete is worth approximately 5 % in points. You need 10 % to be award 2 points. Points are award in multiples of 2.

If you are in the top 200 you will get some type award usually a small chest with some flihght and repair items.

you need to level up every time you get reach a certain level in points, you can add another member. Check you alliance headquarters it will tell you how many points you need to level up. Depending on the number of points, you need at 2 points a week it may take you several weeks.

Every destination complete is worth approximately 5 % in points. You need 10 % to be award 2 points. Points are award in multiples of 2.

If you are in the top 200 you will get some type award usually a small chest with some flihght and repair items.

Thanks a lot for your answer , really appreciate it a lot

Also have you used Bank Branch ? Does it collect automatically the coins from all commercial building ? or just a radius size ?

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Also have you used Bank Branch ? Does it collect automatically the coins from all commercial building ? or just a radius size ?

no i have used bank branch.

It collects radius size, you enlarge the radius size.

These buildings in my opinion are not worth using. They last a few hours and cost a lot to recharge.

I suggest you spend your money on planes, the faster they go the more flights you can get out in a day.

Top Bottom