Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Neighbours

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Curio66
Username
Andrew
I am trying to add invite neighbours, but nothing seems to work. Can someone tell me what I should be doing, or what I may be doing wrong please?

Are you actually playing on windows PC app, or on facebook? If you're on windows, your neighbor code should start with 20... Not too many facebook players here.

If you are on windows, click the 3 little people in the bottom of the screen, then the Add Friend tab. From there you can enter your neighbors codes and wait for them to accept. If you are adding neighbors from the forum, you might want to PM them or tag them in a message so they will know who you are.. (many of the forum members accept neighbors from the forum only)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Curio66
Username
Andrew
Are you actually playing on windows PC app, or on facebook? If you're on windows, your neighbor code should start with 20... Not too many facebook players here.

If you are on windows, click the 3 little people in the bottom of the screen, then the Add Friend tab. From there you can enter your neighbors codes and wait for them to accept. If you are adding neighbors from the forum, you might want to PM them or tag them in a message so they will know who you are.. (many of the forum members accept neighbors from the forum only)

Where can I find neighbours to invite?
Here on the forum...

But...,

You need to first get your signature up @Captain WH Rollins has a thread on this, then peruse the forum pages and more especially the trading fora. There you will find that members who have posted have signatures and you read their signature for the things which they can gift and if you find what you need then you send them a private message or you tag them then you request for their with regards to what you need and they will either tell you what you can offer them in return.

Thanks Crescent Moon,
I am on windows.
Where can I find neighbours to invite?
Read through the forum. A lot of people include their neighbor code in their signature - others you will need to PM them and ask them to be neighbors. When you have the codes, click the 3 people at the bottom of the screen, click on the 3 little people in the pop-up, then click on "add friends" tab. This is where you will add their code. This also shows what your neighbor code is. I tried adding the code you show, but the game doesn't seem to recognize it.

Attachments

• friends 1.JPG
    friends 1.JPG
    59.4 KB · Views: 111
  • friends2.JPG
    friends2.JPG
    31.7 KB · Views: 116
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Curio66
Username
Andrew
Here on the forum...

But...,

You need to first get your signature up @Captain WH Rollins has a thread on this, then peruse the forum pages and more especially the trading fora. There you will find that members who have posted have signatures and you read their signature for the things which they can gift and if you find what you need then you send them a private message or you tag them then you request for their with regards to what you need and they will either tell you what you can offer them in return.
Thanks Teboho
I like you as a neighbour.
My friend code is 20ia96o4

Top Bottom