Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Neighbors with planetarium and training centers

Aaroncapusa

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03npvmx3
Username
Aaron
I need neighbors with planetariums and training centers for my support account
Friend code for support account is 04tlac1p

you can also add me on my main account as well

One of the greatest features of this website is the number of players who go out of their way to help others out. Most of us really enjoy doing it. What we also like is seeing people putting in an effort to help themselves as well. You aren’t the first person to post this question. There’s a little magnifying glass in the upper right corner of this page- try tapping on it. I guarantee that 98% of any questions you might have about the game have been asked and answered (many, many times) before.

Aaroncapusa

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03npvmx3
Username
Aaron
One of the greatest features of this website is the number of players who go out of their way to help others out. Most of us really enjoy doing it. What we also like is seeing people putting in an effort to help themselves as well. You aren’t the first person to post this question. There’s a little magnifying glass in the upper right corner of this page- try tapping on it. I guarantee that 98% of any questions you might have about the game have been asked and answered (many, many times) before.
And there’s plenty of players who arent jerks I found it easier to make my own post so the ones who replied is all in one post.

Top Bottom