Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Need factory items? (Laundry/Sweets/Furn./Pharma. Lab) Discuss here...

PhactorPhil

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20omhnh9
Username
PhactorPhil
Can I get help on the following items:
Pharmaceutical Lab:
10 x Air Showers (I can send)
10 x Bioreactor
10 x Disinfecting Solution
10 x Granulator

I will also start sending air showers. I just realized I hadn't checked your signature in a while. I'll also start sending the remaining items on your wish list for Sweet and Furniture factories.

Looking for the following factory items if anyone is able to help out?

Furniture Factory: 1x Table Saw, 2x Edge Banding Machine, 2x Boring Machine, 3x Hammer Drill
Pharmaceutical Lab: 9x Bioreactor, 9x Granulator, 7x Air Shower, 8x Disinfecting Solution

Thanks in advance ;)(y)
Request to be neighbours sent, can send you hammer drill and air shower

Looking for the following factory items if anyone is able to help out?

Furniture Factory: 1x Table Saw, 2x Edge Banding Machine, 2x Boring Machine, 3x Hammer Drill
Pharmaceutical Lab: 9x Bioreactor, 9x Granulator, 7x Air Shower, 8x Disinfecting Solution

Thanks in advance ;)(y)
I can send Disinfecting solution, Send you F/R and Star sending this afternoon

Jan0987

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03b27s4r
Username
Jan-
Guys I need help with Sweet Factory items please. Just realize that one is not enough. I just have one Falcón but only 3 hours and one factory its not enough

I've sent you a neighbor request. I can send Tunnel Freezer for Sweets Factory (and any of the other items in the In Need Of section in your signature).

@TheDarkside , please send neighbor request, I can send Edge Banding Machine.

Top Bottom