Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

My Galaxy S7 is no longer supported no more updates

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ow7hz1
Username
CD123
I have just been advised by support that my Galaxy S7 is no longer supported. This is my new phone so looks like my Airport City game is over. Why is it still supported on my old broken Samsung Galaxy S5 but not the newer Samsung Galaxy S7

Seems unlikely, the phone itself is irrelevant rather the android version is the deciding factor.
From what I know all s7 came with android 6.xx(something) and all major carriers now have the
s7 on android version 7. The minimum version needed is 4.0.3 so your phone should work fine.
My wife has an s7 I could check on it but believe it will work with no problems.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ow7hz1
Username
CD123
Seems unlikely, the phone itself is irrelevant rather the android version is the deciding factor.
From what I know all s7 came with android 6.xx(something) and all major carriers now have the
s7 on android version 7. The minimum version needed is 4.0.3 so your phone should work fine.
My wife has an s7 I could check on it but believe it will work with no problems.

I am on Android 7.0 I believe it is the carrier.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ow7hz1
Username
CD123
Yeah I ordered my phone online and got a Verizon model annoying I don't even live in America but they are not supporting the Verizon s7 anymore. I downloaded the File so all is good now I just manually update.

Top Bottom