Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

My AC birthday

nick6901

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fq8zi
Username
nick6901
Screenshot_20181005-091813.jpg
One year passed and still play the game with the same enthousiasm. I knew from the first days that something bigger is behind that game and thats why i found this forum really fast and i consider myself very Lucky for that. I want to thank first Free2Play and whole team for the great game.
@LjGibbs and @JayBee for giving me the pleasure being member of "Air Angels" family and for putting me on games right track.
@Captain WH Rollins for his excellent guides which are extremilly useful for new players like i was.
And of course so many friends who i cant mention cause they are too many of them.
Regards
Nick Athens Greece.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
View attachment 15781 One year passed and still play the game with the same enthousiasm. I knew from the first days that something bigger is behind that game and thats why i found this forum really fast and i consider myself very Lucky for that. I want to thank first Free2Play and whole team for the great game.
@LjGibbs and @JayBee for giving me the pleasure being member of "Air Angels" family and for putting me on games right track.
@Captain WH Rollins for his excellent guides which are extremilly useful for new players like i was.
And of course so many friends who i cant mention cause they are too many of them.
Regards
Nick Athens Greece.

Congratulations on your first completed year. I'm pleased the user guides were of help to you and your game. When I first started playing the game and then joined the members forum, it would have been good to have had access to such reading materials.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
View attachment 15781 One year passed and still play the game with the same enthousiasm. I knew from the first days that something bigger is behind that game and thats why i found this forum really fast and i consider myself very Lucky for that. I want to thank first Free2Play and whole team for the great game.
Regards
Nick Athens Greece.

Thank you too Niko, we are so proud of you and what you have achieved within the game and are truly blessed to have you in our AA family :love:

Regards
Nick Athens Greece.
..and you forgot to mention me :cry::cry::cry::cry: in your tributes.

As an african we often say, "if you get hooked and can't explain why you cannot look away it must be witchcraft":ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I remember when I started I asked myself this question; "will I still be playing this game after 3 months?" knowing myself to getting bored very easily. And yes, I nearly quit at around level 25ish because things where too expensive and the income too slow but then I bumped into this wonderful forum and as they say the rest is history.

Congratulations on your anniversary!!

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
Regards
Nick Athens Greece.

Happy birthday !

I can't believe you started AC after me ! when I joined this forum (after you) you were, and you still are, better than me ! Really great progression ! Congratulations :D !

Top Bottom