Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Monday 8th July 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Thx for the gifts,

Is there anybody who can help me with my 2 drill machines one off the planes I can't repair now. because my repair base is not finish.
Just realised that your friend code in your profile is different to the one in your signature - which one is correct?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akmx6r1
Username
jackjackeli
need a lot of build items for my new account (elijackjack).. please see sig..

please pm or tag me for what i can send in return.. thanks!

Thanks for your gifts and my gifts just went out a moment ago! My signature has been updated. Here are the tags:

melony: thanks for the Navigation Module, sent you Fuel (20).
Kitty: thanks for the Navigation Module, sent you Fuel (20).
InCoNvEnIeNtE: thanks for the Navigation Module, sent you Landing Lamp.
valestij: thanks for the Spare Wire but I don't need it, I sent you Spare Wire because your in-game name said "Spare Wire" for last several days, please do not waste your limited gift resource.
Sorumbas: thanks for the Navigation Module, sent you Navigation Module.
Gt city: thanks for the Navigation Module, sent you Fuel (20).
S3R3G4: thanks for the Navigation Module, sent you Flight Catering.
ChristiaanD: thanks for the Parking Meter and Navigation Module, sent you Mayor's Portrait.
Bali Hi: thanks for the Navigation Module and Fuel Catalyst, sent you Fuel (20).
Beer Baron: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
perezgreg: thanks for the Navigation Module, sent you Navigation Module.
Dashpilot79, thanks for the Fuel Catalyst and Navigation Module, sent you Spaceship Launch Console.
chirimoya: thanks for the Fuel Catalyst, sent you Fuel Catalyst.
TSharper: thanks for the Fuel Catalyst, sent you Cash Counter.
Shinobi273: thanks for the Monitor but I don't need it, please do not waste your limited gift resource.
flip123: thanks for the Fuel Catalyst and Navigation Module, sent you Beverage Cooler.
cap'n5: thanks for the Navigation Module, set you Fuel (20).
CK-Airport: thanks for the Navigation Module, sent you Navigation Module.
Lebiegas: thanks for the Navigation Module, sent you Fuel (20).
Destination: APC: thanks for the Laptop, but I don't need level 7 building items since last week, please do not waste your limited gift resource.
stevel2606: thanks for the Navigation Module, sent you Fuel (20).

SCUD, 1 defroster sent.

Red Fox One, tdv : If you have sent me gifts, I have not received any for the past few days.

Everyone else: I have returned almost every single gift sent to Bali Hi, Bali2 & Bali131. If you have been sending me gifts and did not get a gift in return, please PM me.

You are having problems with tdv's gifts and today yours did not show for me. Strange happenings! Thanks for sending though.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
tdv - I have another neighbor who can send more than 1 gift at a time and he is having the same issue as you. I wonder if GI is trying to stop that.:banghead:

By the way, I have not seen Phantom for a while, too!

Sent out my goodnight gifts. Thanks for all your gift, everyone!

I would love some fuel, altimeters and spare tires if you are able to send them.(y)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
diwata - thanks... Even TDV20 which can only send one gift appears to be affected... I will have to do some testing by starting a new game up and see how it goes...

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Just to try something different tried to send the following from TDV20:

Long - Nav Module
Gt city (GT city 3) Osc Beacon

Please let me know if you got them...
Huhm, i did not receive any item. When i started game, immediatelly after starting - chashed :confused:
And it seems i lost all gifts - after i was able to restart the game, the received gift list was empty :(

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3hsg3l
Username
Toertchen
Hi Red Fox One
you count to the rare amount of People who can serve Flight Goggles. Please add me to your list for the Support game. I hope that I can serve things you need. Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom