1. Welcome to AirportCityGame

AirportCityGame is the Number One forum when it comes to the hit Android, iOS, Windows and Amazon game Airport City!

Chat to other players, swap items in the Daily Trade Forum and help each other complete Space Missions!

Messaging in game

Discussion in 'Airport City Feature Requests & Suggestions' started by Tommy, 13 October 2018 at 10:20.

1. Tommy

Tommy Active Member

Android
    04qrs0h4
    Deeman52
    I'm sorry if this was previously addressed. But maybe a messaging window to talk to neighbors to help with daily gifts. For example...of a neighbor needs landing lights instead of fuel additive.

2. Teboho

Teboho 350+ Star Club Active Member

Android, Windows PC
    04fb0i9z
    Tair *item I require*
    Best way is to use your game name as in tommy f20 or tommy SwSpLLNc

3. Teboho

Android, Windows PC
    04fb0i9z
    Tair *item I require*
    Best way is to use your game name as in tommy f20 or tommy SwSpLLNc

4. Tommy

Tommy Active Member

Android
    04qrs0h4
    Deeman52
    I'm just taking a guess. Bit is that making my name and what I need?

5. Teboho

Android, Windows PC
    04fb0i9z
    Tair *item I require*
    Yep

6. Tommy

Tommy Active Member

Android
    04qrs0h4
    Deeman52
    Ok. Great thanks

Teboho likes this.
  7. Dancing Dolphin

Dancing Dolphin Active Member

Android, Windows PC
    204o2fdl
    Dancing Dolphin
    I have contacted the admins of Airport City Game and requested this too. It would mean a lot better idea of what was taking place in weekly missions, within your own team. Helping each other with wanted gifts, being able to alert team members if you have to be away from home for a few days etc. I have also asked for different colored aircraft that we can choose when purchasing new ones. After all, what difference does it make to the owners of the game?

Tommy likes this.
  8. Tommy

Tommy Active Member

Android
    04qrs0h4
    Deeman52
    I really cant agree with you more. I play other games and at least there is a internal message board and we use a third party free messaging app. I tried to do some reading up while at work tonight and it dont seen like it would be a large or costly perk to put in the game