Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Maybe dice is not working!

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
Spyglass: quest and event item drops (left side of the screen)
Golden Dice: all collections (collection tab)
Dice: flight/repair items and other non-collection resources

Sky Captain: overall drop improvement and exp/coin bonus

Don’t mix the SG, D and GD! You’re wasting resources...

Sky Captain is an improvement on everything and improves your odds. I would never suggest using it instead of something else (unless you had no access to the better suited bonus) and it helps in all of the scenarios below..

Excavation maps: Dice

Adventure/Space/Alliance maps: Golden Dice. (also golden key if I’m trying to do Lots of flights with instant returns - more important when I’ve spent greenies on Golden Dice).

Events and quests: Spyglass

I almost always do these tasks with instant returns using a lot of fuel. At the same time, I try to always use Bu$ine$$ cla$$ to cash in on the turnover.

There are anomalies to be discovered! Many have observed what @Wasted Eagle said above, don’t mix contrary bonuses ie, Dice/GD/Spyglass. It is a waste and suggested to have a negative effect than if the items were used alone. Our alliance gets the 70% bonus every week to reduce breakdowns by 50% - extremely handy with aircraft that need greens to repair. When we used the Golden Key (breakdown reduction of 90%) we expected almost zero repairs - in fact the breakdown rate skyrocketed!

One last note for people doing adventure flights for the first time... the descriptions from everyone here are correct but, the first sequence of maps (Mesoamerica) are listed as part of the quests so the bonuses work slightly differently here than ALL other map scenarios ;).

Would it be possible to put what you (@Wasted Eagle and @Bob69bob) said in a guide ?

I will never remember what is for what !
And, above all, I think it would improve existing guides !

@Husam what do you think about that ?

One last note for people doing adventure flights for the first time... the descriptions from everyone here are correct but, the first sequence of maps (Mesoamerica) are listed as part of the quests so the bonuses work slightly differently here than ALL other map scenarios ;).
Thanks for the tip!!
So, if I'm going to fly Mesoamerica, shall I use spy glass?

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Beautiful !

I don't know why you all speak about 3 cents, 5 cents, 50 cents... what does that mean ? ?

But I understood this beautiful play on word ! I love it !
Lol its just an expression similar to saying "that's my view on the matter" or "that's my opinion". However, @Bob69bob and myself (and @Wasted Eagle I believe as well) have a running joke about us putting in our "7 cents" and "50 cents" :greedy::D:ROFLMAO:

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
Lol its just an expression similar to saying "that's my view on the matter" or "that's my opinion". However, @Bob69bob and myself (and @Wasted Eagle I believe as well) have a running joke about us putting in our "7 cents" and "50 cents" :greedy::D:ROFLMAO:

ah ok ! ! each time, I didn't see the link between what you said and an amount of money !

ah ah ! like the singer ?

So, the original expression is "7 cents" ?

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
ah ok ! ! each time, I didn't see the link between what you said and an amount of money !

ah ah ! like the singer ?

So, the original expression is "7 cents" ?
No the original is "just my 2 cents", but I say "just my 7 cents" instead. And because @Bob69bob likes to go into detail with explanations like myself, @Wasted Eagle said that he should say "just my 50 cents" :ROFLMAO:

Would it be possible to put what you (@Wasted Eagle and @Bob69bob) said in a guide ?

I will never remember what is for what !
And, above all, I think it would improve existing guides !

@Husam what do you think about that ?
I think you can put all the notes and start new thread post every thing you want from what they said then never you will forget also you can edit your post in the thread any time (if need to update).
Other members will appreciate your help ;)

Thanks!
You mean for all 5 destinations for Mesoamerica, right?
No sir, for Mesoamerica and for the 5 destinations I used GD and it always made my day.
What I was saying is that normally I would use Dice for expedition maps and GD for the 5 destinations. But for Meso., Spy Glass “increases the chance of a quest item drop (common and collectible). Golden Dice “increases blah blah.... except quest items”.

Now I can’t remeber exactly what the quests were because it was so long ago. It may have been just do an expedition flight, it may have been all of the 5 destination maps as well. You’d need to check the quests as you go along. The main point being, only the first adventure series are part of the quests.

I think the Spyglass is commonly misunderstood. Comments often fly around about drops not being good on event flights or no good tapping around yours or your neighbours’ cities when using SG. If the tasks in the event are listed as a series of quests, then that is when it does it’s magic. I’m sure some will disagree but I can’t make sense of when it does or doesn’t help. There are hundreds of quests to do in the game as you move along. Unfortunately, the only ones I have left are for aircraft types that I don’t intend to fly for several months (at least!). Maybe someone can test my theory? It’s a bit difficult in that most quests aren’t too hard anyway - a couple of flights normally does the trick so knowing if SG has actually helped would be hard to measure in most cases.

What I was saying is that normally I would use Dice for expedition maps and GD for the 5 destinations. But for Meso., Spy Glass “increases the chance of a quest item drop (common and collectible). Golden Dice “increases blah blah.... except quest items”.

Now I can’t remeber exactly what the quests were because it was so long ago. It may have been just do an expedition flight, it may have been all of the 5 destination maps as well. You’d need to check the quests as you go along. The main point being, only the first adventure series are part of the quests.

I think the Spyglass is commonly misunderstood. Comments often fly around about drops not being good on event flights or no good tapping around yours or your neighbours’ cities when using SG. If the tasks in the event are listed as a series of quests, then that is when it does it’s magic. I’m sure some will disagree but I can’t make sense of when it does or doesn’t help. There are hundreds of quests to do in the game as you move along. Unfortunately, the only ones I have left are for aircraft types that I don’t intend to fly for several months (at least!). Maybe someone can test my theory? It’s a bit difficult in that most quests aren’t too hard anyway - a couple of flights normally does the trick so knowing if SG has actually helped would be hard to measure in most cases.
Screenshot_20180615-232140_Airport City.jpg

This is the quest. What you need to do is assemble the collection, which requires items from all 5 destinations. So, I thought what you said made sense.
Hmm maybe I should try with spyglass myself? ;)

Top Bottom