Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Maximizing passenger counts

I’ve seen a lot of people in the 2019 goals thread say they want to get 150k passengers weekly. I fly about 75k a week normally and it bumps up the weeks I fly maps. I hit 300k for the first time last week because I flew for 3 Luna Parks and had a ton of fuel.

My question for the Forum is how would you setup your fleet to most efficiently do that? I feel like I fly a lot and will push that regular count higher but I have no idea how I’d double my flying

I think that’s an awfully big goal for many people unless you’re flying S3s or speeding up a lot of planes.

Curious to other people’s thoughts

I’ve seen a lot of people in the 2019 goals thread say they want to get 150k passengers weekly. I fly about 75k a week normally and it bumps up the weeks I fly maps. I hit 300k for the first time last week because I flew for 3 Luna Parks and had a ton of fuel.

My question for the Forum is how would you setup your fleet to most efficiently do that? I feel like I fly a lot and will push that regular count higher but I have no idea how I’d double my flying

I think that’s an awfully big goal for many people unless you’re flying S3s or speeding up a lot of planes.

I can do 100k regularly if i do my high end alliance flights. Add some adventure or map flights 150 is fairly easy. Im not a top end player at all, only go up to falcons. BUT i couldn't do it week in, week out! Maybe one in 3.

We were having this discussion in our alliance recently, and it was mentioned that the race to the top was one of who had the biggest fuel reserves primarily. Whilst I agree with the fundamental point once you reach >100k, I think there are ways to maximise. I'm assuming you're able to fly everything up to Condor? I think it comes down to the pax/hour capability of each plane, and for my money, the Falcon is comfortably the best of those at 350/3hr flight. Flight times for PDelta, Jumbo and Giant are all elatively similar, but Giants hold 500 passengers, so I'd be looking at those quite seriously. Ditch the Thundebird, Jet and the Delta, as they are, ummm, useless. Jumbo Rangers have good flight time/pax ratios if you have any of them from the AoA event.

I'm looking for a 250k week somewhere, but need more passenger buildings, and some use of a bonus square, family ticket and alarm clocks should help me get there, but it will essentially be dominated by probably two map runs and several thousand barrels of F20. My current fleet consists of 4x PPD (top and bottom alliance tasks) 2 Jet, 1 Delta, 1 PDelta, 2 Jumbo Rangers, 3 Giants, 3 Falcons and soon to be one Condor, and my 'average' day is about 20k running at full capacity.

For me is normal fly but i remember i carry a lot of passengers specially when i do the 1000 flights alliance mission with Giant that time every week 200000 maybe but i stop doing that and return back to the normal city.
So there is many ways to do it and yes i have that time 12 planes Giant so it depends to your choice just do the calculation and choose the city and have about 10 planes same model, you can do 200k easy for a month or more.

We were having this discussion in our alliance recently, and it was mentioned that the race to the top was one of who had the biggest fuel reserves primarily. Whilst I agree with the fundamental point once you reach >100k, I think there are ways to maximise. I'm assuming you're able to fly everything up to Condor? I think it comes down to the pax/hour capability of each plane, and for my money, the Falcon is comfortably the best of those at 350/3hr flight. Flight times for PDelta, Jumbo and Giant are all elatively similar, but Giants hold 500 passengers, so I'd be looking at those quite seriously. Ditch the Thundebird, Jet and the Delta, as they are, ummm, useless. Jumbo Rangers have good flight time/pax ratios if you have any of them from the AoA event.

I'm looking for a 250k week somewhere, but need more passenger buildings, and some use of a bonus square, family ticket and alarm clocks should help me get there, but it will essentially be dominated by probably two map runs and several thousand barrels of F20. My current fleet consists of 4x PPD (top and bottom alliance tasks) 2 Jet, 1 Delta, 1 PDelta, 2 Jumbo Rangers, 3 Giants, 3 Falcons and soon to be one Condor, and my 'average' day is about 20k running at full capacity.

I’m only flying up to Falcons right now. I have no interest in starting Condors right now. I have 6 Falcons, 2 Giants, 2 TPs and 3 PPDs in the air but I have a couple of the other types for the events.

I may sell a few of those off depending on what other planes I want to put up to replace the TPs. I just haven’t made up my mind on what I want to do

I’m only flying up to Falcons right now. I have no interest in starting Condors right now. I have 6 Falcons, 2 Giants, 2 TPs and 3 PPDs in the air but I have a couple of the other types for the events.

I may sell a few of those off depending on what other planes I want to put up to replace the TPs. I just haven’t made up my mind on what I want to do
The biggest bang for buck without any bonuses or extra fuel is Falcons. I’m a little sad that I’m about to move away from them. They do require more active gameplay with the 3 hr turnaround.

For anyone moving up through the types beyond Jumbo, be patient. If you think that only 1000 AI, LOLLI, Blankets, beds and pills in storage will be a good start, think again. You’ll burn through them very quickly. Get your factories built and try to upgrade them at least once each before starting those types.

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
The biggest bang for buck without any bonuses or extra fuel is Falcons. I’m a little sad that I’m about to move away from them. They do require more active gameplay with the 3 hr turnaround.

For anyone moving up through the types beyond Jumbo, be patient. If you think that only 1000 AI, LOLLI, Blankets, beds and pills in storage will be a good start, think again. You’ll burn through them very quickly. Get your factories built and try to upgrade them at least once each before starting those types.
If you want more active gameplay than Falcon I suggest to buy Condor and fly alliance maps till get 3 or 4 S3 Condor. Flight with S3 Condor and VW has 1:12h turnaround. If use Fuel Catalyst or Jet Pack be sure you have a lot of Family Ticket and Alarm Clock.

Agree with you about factory item. After a simple check I need almost 15000 flight caterings if I fly for 3 stars on Alliance destinations (including tasks). Have 7900 FC in stock.

If you want more active gameplay than Falcon I suggest to buy Condor and fly alliance maps till get 3 or 4 S3 Condor. Flight with S3 Condor and VW has 1:12h turnaround. If use Fuel Catalyst or Jet Pack be sure you have a lot of Family Ticket and Alarm Clock.

Agree with you about factory item. After a simple check I need almost 15000 flight caterings if I fly for 3 stars on Alliance destinations (including tasks). Have 7900 FC in stock.
This is my plan to do Condor with alliance map and i am saving VR in my account Husam1 to complete the 2500 flight in one time in 6 hours :D
Maybe in the end of this month if i save the 2500 VR in my store hope that or next month.

I can’t like this post enough. I just built Sweet Factory 5 and 6 and still am constantly looking for Falcon items to keep those 6 in the air. It’s manageable thus far without the need to spend Greenies to upgrade the output but that could possibly change.

I’m trying to stay away from the Condors until I’m closer to done with the Falcons. Those are huge investments and I’m trying to first get more pax capacity to handle maps for Giant and Condor planes.

Family Tickets and Alarm Clocks are in prett short supply generally because of the old Duke bug closing and the fact you don’t get many of them due to all the useless weather bonuses in the Mystery boxes.

To work around that I’ve opted to buy more land and keep adding passenger buildings to make up some of that. It works fairly well for how often I can play.

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
I think you are in a right way @Davescharf
I just suggest you to buy Sleeping Pill factory (or another factory you will need) and start to produce asap. When I flying Giant I bought Bed Factories and when start with Falcons I bought Sleeping Pill Factories. Now I'm flying Thunderbirds and need just 2500 beds to 3 stars all TB destinations (except quests). You must plan what you need after finish falcons flights.

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
This is my plan to do Condor with alliance map and i am saving VR in my account Husam1 to complete the 2500 flight in one time in 6 hours :D
Maybe in the end of this month if i save the 2500 VR in my store hope that or next month.
Are you sure you will do 2500 Condor flights in 6h?
2500 flights means 1,875,000 PAX that means a lot of Alarm Clocks and means a fuel river (450k) beside your airport.
Good luck!

Are you sure you will do 2500 Condor flights in 6h?
2500 flights means 1,875,000 PAX that means a lot of Alarm Clocks and means a fuel river (450k) beside your airport.
Good luck!
I am 100% sure i did before the 2500 flights in 6 hours ;)
Just keep sending me VR :D this what i need the fuel ready and all other bonuses ready, passengers ready planes ready to fly.

I think you are in a right way @Davescharf
I just suggest you to buy Sleeping Pill factory (or another factory you will need) and start to produce asap. When I flying Giant I bought Bed Factories and when start with Falcons I bought Sleeping Pill Factories. Now I'm flying Thunderbirds and need just 2500 beds to 3 stars all TB destinations (except quests). You must plan what you need after finish falcons flights.

Good point. To Bob’s comment earlier I don’t think my 800 pills in stock will last long. It will likely be 6 months at least but at least I could keep building stocks.

Wow, thats terrible. How about those who have "the limit"? Now i have 100 beds and lollies in my warehouse and i think its not enough... :)

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03a03atf
Username
AaaJustinsapple
Hi Ladies and Gents,

I have 2 spaces available in my alliance!!

Alliance Reputation 248
Rank Last Week - 72!!
I have 2 out of 10 member spaces available.

Please feel free to join if you CAN follow the below criteria -

30,000 passengers a week
at least ONE alliance task or of three each week

Alliance name: JJA Airlines
Username: A AJustinsapple
Friend code: 03a03atf

I look forward to welcoming new members :))

Hi Ladies and Gents,

I have 2 spaces available in my alliance!!

Alliance Reputation 248
Rank Last Week - 72!!
I have 2 out of 10 member spaces available.

Please feel free to join if you CAN follow the below criteria -

30,000 passengers a week
at least ONE alliance task or of three each week

Alliance name: JJA Airlines
Username: A AJustinsapple
Friend code: 03a03atf

I look forward to welcoming new members :))
Try posting in a more appropriate thread.

Wow, thats terrible. How about those who have "the limit"? Now i have 100 beds and lollies in my warehouse and i think its not enough... :)
The 100 limit changes everything. It will more than likely mean that you’ll need to upgrade factories (but not until you buy the new aircraft) unless you can get by with just 12 flight items per day. Where most people without the limit have tended towards focusing on just one or two aircraft types at a time, the 100 limit may force a new strategy of running more types, with just a small amount (6 or less- more like 4?) of each so flight items don’t keep running out. :(

Top Bottom