Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch March 2nd .... Anyone up for it???

Jay J

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Pls see signature
Username
jj- / minime-
looking back at when you posted your "i cant see you guys on the pad, did you lift off?" message, i believe you could have missed us by a minute. It was so bloody close. once lander arrives tomorrow, ill put another one on the pad. i dont think erik will join us as he left this launch to have a date with his pillow. So itll probably be you and me buddy and who ever tags along
;)
Ramy
My message was posted 5 min after I was frantically searching for your launch...I thought, maybe, I couldn't see you because of server problem or something..

eat007

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahkdwlo , 04fsgyc9
Username
erik1itemneeded, erik2itemneeded
I am over it now. :LOL:
There is tomorrow after all...:D
Thank you, Ramy. :)
Deetee03 is our unexpected crew member. His picture says liquor store :ROFLMAO:. Amazing!
Anyway, erik2 can join you guys tonight. Maybe Jay J can put his rocket on the platform at say 11:45 p.m.(GMT) or so, erik2 will join, we put some 24-2500 points in and wait for Ramy.
Does that sound like a plan ?

Cheers
Erik

Top Bottom