Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Making Suggestions For Game Insight To See

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
One of the things I've been thinking about is the importance of having open communication between developer and consumer. Too often we have a disconnect between what the consumer wants/considers important and what the game developers bring to the table in terms of improvement and upgrades.
We can agree that we have an amazing forum here, with tons of information for new players and veterans alike. We have a few users like Ivan who come to the forum and gather valuable feedback to give to the developers, but he is only one person, and there is still a lot of information that he could miss in terms of ideas, so I decided to put together a step by step procedure for those brainstormers out there to get their ideas to GI. So with that, let's get into it.
Submitting Ideas/Suggestions To GI
1)Post Idea In This Forum
This is what we normally do as forum members, but it's not good enough on it's own. However, it will play a role later with the steps to come, so it is important.

2) Pick A Submission Method To GI
There are currently two ways to get your ideas to GI directly:
a) Send an email listing out your idea to
support@game-insight.com, giving full details and cost suggestions for items (if applicable)
b) Go to the official Airport City facebook page and post your idea on the wall
I personally prefer option A because it guarantees that someone at GI will at least see it. Option B still has a chance of being overlooked, since it's on a wall, but it may get more interaction from other users.

3) Copy And Paste Link From Step 1 Into Step 2
This is a very important step, as it can strengthen your idea/case. When you provide a link to the forum discussion, you allow GI developers to get a direct peek at the topic activity. If they see a lot of engagement from users, they will not only see that it's a good idea, but they may also see additional ideas from users who engage with the topic.

I think this idea will be the best way to spoonfeed more ideas into GI, and potentially see more of our ideas manifest into later updates of the game. Many of our ideas won't make it, but there may be a few that do. I highly suggest some users (such as @Captain WH Rollins who is constantly putting a lot of thoughts into his ideas, @KNJM17 , and @andy8758 coming up with launch mission ideas) to go this route to improve communication between consumer and developer. Thanks for reading :D

Last edited:

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
See the screenshots for an example of how to submit ideas via email:
Capture+_2018-04-16-09-29-51.jpg