Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Lunar Space Event

Thanks! Now, how do you get a mint? (guess I can check wiki - but asking is easier!)
You need two hundred gold tokens and a few more silver (can't remember how many) then wait until the offer to buy one comes up around September. Best place to earn them is red launches or top flight ranking. Also map destinations will give you quite a lot completing all the collections to get pyramids etc (36 bronze chests for six buildings).

You need two hundred gold tokens and a few more silver (can't remember how many) then wait until the offer to buy one comes up around September. Best place to earn them is red launches or top flight ranking. Also map destinations will give you quite a lot completing all the collections to get pyramids etc (36 bronze chests for six buildings).
Allright!! I have my red launch pad, and MCC3 will be finished in 3 1/2 days - so will begin red launches then! And I am collecting a fair number of maps from my green & blue launches. (Tho I suspect people are getting tired of me always wanting first)

Allright!! I have my red launch pad, and MCC3 will be finished in 3 1/2 days - so will begin red launches then! And I am collecting a fair number of maps from my green & blue launches. (Tho I suspect people are getting tired of me always wanting first)
The maps I was talking about are the ones you buy excavation maps for on the store but I think space map flights give chests for collections, can't remember, have a look in the game. It shouldn't be too hard to save up once you get the hang of it.

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
The maps for the green and blue (and red aswell I think) won't give gold tokens, but will eventually when you complete the collections give Quantum Leap bonus, the excavation maps are the ones for making gold tokens same with completing the collection from Red launches.

The maps for the green and blue (and red aswell I think) won't give gold tokens, but will eventually when you complete the collections give Quantum Leap bonus, the excavation maps are the ones for making gold tokens same with completing the collection from Red launches.
This is so far beyond me - I just hit level 50. But it's certainly giving me some goals to work toward! Right now I'm happy getting my red launch and finishing the last quest.

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
Baby steps, and reading the resources on this forum can definitely help as if you have a question, it probably has been asked before, if not then I'm sure someone can help. Red Launches require 3000pts to complete, its far easier and better to join in with neighbours, and get positions 2nd-7th to get chests that may help build your Water World collection, and give you fuel to help complete the excavation maps. That's what I am doing, occasionally getting a couple of 1st if I have the fuel. it's a slow process, but, you'll get there.

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
Note for red launches
#1 position give you 20 silver tokens, 300 Fuel, 2 Main stabilizers and item from water world collection
#2 and #3 position give you 15 silver tokens, 150 Fuel, 3 Large fuel tanks and item from water world collection (high chance)
#4 and #5 position give you 10 silver tokens, 50 Fuel, 2 Large fuel tanks and item from water world collection (average chance)
#6 and #7 position give you 5 silver tokens, 20 Fuel, 3 solid fuel and item from water world collection (low chance)

Top Bottom