Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch Lost Game reset back to the start

Just to let all my friends that i send gifts to , that i am unable to send as my game is out of action for awhile until i get a new PC device and reinstall. sorry guys will let you know when i am up and running again. It want be long i hope ;) . i know im putting another thread on and this is not the trading section but i want to make sure you all know, and a lot of you use this launching thread

Just to let all my friends that i send gifts to , that i am unable to send as my game is out of action for awhile until i get a new PC device and reinstall. sorry guys will let you know when i am up and running again. It want be long i hope ;) . i know im putting another thread on and this is not the trading section but i want to make sure you all know, and a lot of you use this launching thread
Good luck - we will be waiting for you when you come back!

Top Bottom