Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

LOOKING FOR NEIGHBOURS

Device
  1. Windows PC
  2. None of the above
Friend Code
wr5tbkx
Username
Oz/item needed
Hello everyone.

I found this game on WINDOWS a few days back and I am addicted. I have been/will be logging on daily and I will send gifts daily also. I need neighbours please. My friend code is wr5tbkx.

Gifts I can send on my current level are: 5 passengers, fuel 3, fuel catalyst, do not disturb sign, bench, airconditioner, single-malt whiskey, cockpit glass, welder, album, landing lamp.

I am already level 8 and I am working furiously on getting higher. I would love to meet a few people from here please

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wvhmp2u
Username
CptDav
I have been/will be logging on daily and I will send gifts daily also. I need neighbours please. My friend code is wr5tbkx.

Gifts I can send on my current level are: 5 passengers, fuel 3, fuel catalyst, do not disturb sign, bench, airconditioner, single-malt whiskey, cockpit glass, welder, album, landing lamp.

I'll add you to mine. You'll just have to accept it in your friends list thingie. You'll see what I'm talking about. We make signatures, like the one of mine you see below, to let others know what we need & can send. Makes it easier that way. As you can see, you can already send me at least 1 item (D.N.D. Sign) that I need for buildings (the ones in red) & Landing Lamps are almost always helpful, as many flights need them to fly. I REALLY love the first 4 things in my green list also, although you may not have them to send.

Make you some type of sig like that & we can help you out on getting your buildings working quicker.

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
Hi,

I also started this game 2 days ago on windows RT and am having a hard time finding neighbors (current level 12). I have sent about 80 requests and only have 3 total neighbors. I updated my signature like CptDav's to show my immediate needs (Computer and Copy machine for Terminal lvl 3 upgrade).

Please add me! wen4s19

Thanks,

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wvhmp2u
Username
CptDav
I'm assuming those 80 invites were mostly through the 4-at-a-time screen in game? If so, those are just completely random players who may not even still be playing. You'll notice that about 3 out of every 4 will stay in your waiting list forever, but you'll occasionally get a good one.

You will get neighbours from on here however, and the side benefit is that you know almost all of them are active.

Each person has a specific list of gifts they can send, everyone is different. Unfortunately, I don't match up with any of your immediate needs, but can send the green ones. You'll need those anyway for flights.

Added you.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
w3335fv
Username
Flurb
Aussie: Will send an invite tomorrow. I also have a Windows Surface RT, but I feel if I start playing on that it will just generate a new "friend code" and I don't think I can handle playing more than 2 devices at the same time. I am time-slicing between my Windows 8 Phone and my Windows 8 Desktop. :)

Good luck.

Top Bottom