Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Looking for friend code of Air Margot

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
036prbp8
Username
AT
Hi all

I know this is going to be a long shot but I accidentally deleted a user. I don't know their friend code as we originally connected by the generic feature within the game.

The username of this person was Air Margot and their picture was of an older gentleman in a blue top (I think).

He was always the first to gift back items I needed and assist with launches so would love to re-connect somehow.

If you think you have this user in your friends list please get me in touch.

I know how crazy and bizarre this sounds.........

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Hi all

I know this is going to be a long shot but I accidentally deleted a user. I don't know their friend code as we originally connected by the generic feature within the game.

The username of this person was Air Margot and their picture was of an older gentleman in a blue top (I think).

He was always the first to gift back items I needed and assist with launches so would love to re-connect somehow.

Hi,

It doesn't sound crazy or bizarre at all, we've all made genuine mistake's within the game.

I've checked the Forum and nobody with that username on here sorry.

Even if they are a neighbour on someone's game after adding them via the genetic feature we wouldn't be able to provide you with a Friend Code either we'd only have the username.

I've also googled the name/game and can't find anything.

I'm not on Facebook but maybe you could try that option...trying the official Airport City Page?!

Good luck and I really hope you find them (y)

AshPort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03bv6gap
Username
Ashport
Hi all

if they do regular launches then they might be 1 of the top 100 lists
check all the top 100 space mission
you can scroll down the list of each and access there game and from there you can send a request

Hi all

Make your game name AirMargot and put your code sometimes it will work i learn it from my friends here to contact each other when we doing launches some times we add to our game name some words to contact also put your code next to your game name and wait few days maybe he will add you again.

Top Bottom