Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Looking for Alliance

Hi Rohith,

Wow, that's a lot of PAX for your level.
Feel free to join SkyTeamAMS. We're a level 4 alliance and soon to be level 5. Growing alliance with all active players and all but 1 are on the forum.
We're focusing on growth first at the moment, which means check marks. 50% every week at least.
Pax is not so important yet; we ranked 675 on pax last week, and making great progress.
I have a spot opening up in 1-2 weeks time

Please let me know if you're interested
I added you as neighbor; name DXB

thanks

Hi Rohith,

Feel free to join SkyTeamAMS. We're a level 4 alliance and soon to be level 5. Growing alliance with all active players and all but 1 are on the forum.
We're focusing on growth first at the moment, which means check marks. 50% every week at least.
Pax is not so important yet; we ranked 675 on pax last week, and making great progress.

thanks
It’s a lot of pax for any level. I would love to know where he gets the pax to fill the planes, given that city. Perhaps he could enlighten us all. 4 years of playing and I still have so much to learn

Rohith Kodgi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04iupl6cp
Username
RK F20
Hi Rohith,

thanks
Thanks, received the neighbour request.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03sdy169
Username
A 1
I am at Level 48 with 101 stars.
Currently carrying about 150-200k pax a week.
Looking for a Active alliance.
My code: 04iupl6cp

Thanks.
I think you made a mistake.
maybe you meant 15-20k.
I have just visited your page and in last 5 days you done 8k.
D2A5118E-D48A-4AE8-A9F4-61A395EE0396.png

Top Bottom