Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Looking for Active Players (Lvl 6 Alliance)

Aero City

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04zjwig06
Username
Aero City
Hello đź‘‹ friends

I am searching for active members for our alliance, "The Peacekeepers". Members need to complete atleast two tasks per week. We want to grow steadily while enjoying the game. We are level 6.

At present there is no pressure to achieve any pax but definitely when we reach level 7/8 we would like to have a pax requirment.

Level 25 and above Players will be preferred. If you want to join us then please leave a message here or PM me.

Regards
Screenshot_20200907-203741~2.png

Last edited:

Aero City

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04zjwig06
Username
Aero City
Hello đź‘‹ friends

I am searching for active members for our alliance, "The Peacekeepers". Members need to complete atleast two tasks per week. We want to grow steadily while enjoying the game. We are level 6.

At present there is no pressure to achieve any pax but definitely when we reach level 7/8 we would like to have a pax requirment.

Level 25 and above Players will be preferred. If you want to join us then please leave a message here or PM me.

Regards
View attachment 40736
Waiting đź“©

Top Bottom