Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Levels of play

Bigglesbaz

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20so7vj6
Username
Bigglesbaz
Hi I'm new to the forum (as many have no doubt noticed :) ). I find it frustrating that beginners and intermediate players can't find what they want because the long term players have the field, and so items needed for lower levels is impossible to find. (Which is okay for veterans, and quite right, as they don't want newbies/rookies all over the shot). I have been put off by the current set up, (And told off when I post a thread aimed at my level because I couldn't find anyone close to me in any threads?) . A lot of us newbies could be centering on helping each other. Is it not a good idea to have seperate Trading forums split into 'Levels of play'. Then when players reach the next set levels they can move to post there: ie: Trading 1 to 40. Trading 40 to 60, and so on. I wonder what the thoughts are regarding this idea, or has it been tried and failed? There must be a lot of lower levels out there wondering how the forum actually works for them until they can get enough level-ups and stars for the forums to work. I have spent ages searching back posts on threads to find guys around my level and its not fun. With due respect, Baz :)

Last edited:

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Hi Bigglesbaz,

I can see your frustration but I would give it a little more time. I had been playing the game for around 18 months before joining this wonderful Forum and I'm still learning new things every day from my fellow members and my game has grown due to this.
I have found most people are more than happy to help whatever the level you are and pass on their fountain of knowledge to help you succeed.
One of the Forum Moderators @Husam is always on hand for advice on almost anything so if you're unsure just ask.
If you want to add both my games Friend Code's are in my signature or feel free to PM anytime.

Good Luck :)

Last edited:

Bigglesbaz

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20so7vj6
Username
Bigglesbaz
Hi, and thank you for your kind words. It is indeed a fun game and a great forum. :) One or two veterans on the forum have been most helpful to me, and the Alliance I have joined is very handy. I have never been on a forum before, so I'm trying to step carefully -- often ending up in mud LOL :) I will as you say endevour to be more patient. :) I want to enjoy the game, as when I start a game I finish it such as Transport Empire (although that was a tad dull). Maybe we beginners could trade in the a/ the Beginners Forum? :) I'll follow your goodself and Hussan and try not to bother you too much. A tad frustrating that I have to spend real money at the moment to get anywhere. :) :) Thank you again. Have a great evening. Baz

Hi, and thank you for your kind words. It is indeed a fun game and a great forum. :) One or two veterans on the forum have been most helpful to me, and the Alliance I have joined is very handy. I have never been on a forum before, so I'm trying to step carefully -- often ending up in mud LOL :) I will as you say endevour to be more patient. :) I want to enjoy the game, as when I start a game I finish it such as Transport Empire (although that was a tad dull). Maybe we beginners could trade in the a/ the Beginners Forum? :) I'll follow your goodself and Hussan and try not to bother you too much. A tad frustrating that I have to spend real money at the moment to get anywhere. :) :) Thank you again. Have a great evening. Baz
Instead of trawling through past posts which are irrelevant as people's level goes up not down, you should just look at people's signatures. You will soon identify half a dozen people the same level as you and you'll be trading with them a lot. The trading posts come in waves. Sometimes there are high levels, sometimes low. Don't forget a lot of things you need you can get from flights as well. Which gives the bonus of getting the stars.

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Hey Baz, no worries you're welcome. If you need any advice don't hesitate to post, each one of us was the new kid at some point and you are as entitled as anyone to post. If you end up in the wrong thread by mistake just ask Husam if he wouldn't mind moving it for you it won't be a problem.
I'm logging of now but speak soon.
Cheers (y)

Don't forget to list other items in your signature that you can use, ie flight items, repair items, fuel, etc. Even though many of us may not have the building items you may need, there is still a lot of useful items we can send.

If you would like to send me a request, I also have planetariums and training centers you can visit, plus event buldings when available.

Bigglesbaz

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20so7vj6
Username
Bigglesbaz
Instead of trawling through past posts which are irrelevant as people's level goes up not down, you should just look at people's signatures. You will soon identify half a dozen people the same level as you and you'll be trading with them a lot. The trading posts come in waves. Sometimes there are high levels, sometimes low. Don't forget a lot of things you need you can get from flights as well. Which gives the bonus of getting the stars.
Hi M, I fully appreciate what you are saying. :) and I fully understand the gameplay and am enjoying it. But trading for lower levels could be easier in my humble opinion. However, it was just a suggestion. :) Have a great evening. Baz

Bigglesbaz

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20so7vj6
Username
Bigglesbaz
Don't forget to list other items in your signature that you can use, ie flight items, repair items, fuel, etc. Even though many of us may not have the building items you may need, there is still a lot of useful items we can send.

If you would like to send me a request, I also have planetariums and training centers you can visit, plus event buldings when available.
Hi,CM. Thank you. I'm still getting to grips with my signature LOL. All I can seem to get from higher levels is F20, which is most welcomed of course. Have a great evening. I'm on a learning curve. :) Baz

Thank you so much :) Sorry not to reply earlier but I had to go to a dinner party. :)
Hi, I will send you a friend request from my main (KingJJ) and a support account (zKingJJ something..)
I will send you master plan. And my support is around level 32. So, I would be able to send gift for your level from there. Maybe it will help if you put items you need on your game name as well ;)

@Bigglesbaz is frustrated, it is understable your game is also in that phase where everything is almost impossible to get most of us have 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, etc accounts which are way much lower than our main accounts and yes like it was said before read peoples' signatures and see what you can get from them then PM them this way is much more effective than a random post on the trading forum (although I also advice to post there as well).

BE PATIENT!! IT WILL ALL WORK OUT...

Thank you so much :) Sorry not to reply earlier but I had to go to a dinner party. :)
On your signature put the items you need for the other buildings, even if you are not building them at the moment. You Can save in advance for the next building. It's also helpful if next to the building you say what you can gift. For that building.
Your current signature shows you need just 3 items for 1 building.

Last edited:

Bigglesbaz

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20so7vj6
Username
Bigglesbaz
Planning, and most of all patience.

Many people get very frustrated but AC is not a game you can rush through.

We have all been your position, the forum will help you greatly but there is no short cut to getting anywhere on AC.

The long term players will gladly help out any new comers, we are all in this together.
Hi Dave, yes I see where everyone is coming from. I must curb the old frustation :) The trouble with retirement is that one has too much time on one's hands :) :) This is indeed a different game than I've played before but its such great fun! I'm going to spend the day developing my sig and searching signatures, playing, etc, as I don't want to be seen as looking for handouts. Everyone is so helpful. Up up and away then. Thanks again. :) Baz

PhactorPhil

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20omhnh9
Username
PhactorPhil
Hi Dave, yes I see where everyone is coming from. I must curb the old frustation :) The trouble with retirement is that one has too much time on one's hands :) :) This is indeed a different game than I've played before but its such great fun! I'm going to spend the day developing my sig and searching signatures, playing, etc, as I don't want to be seen as looking for handouts. Everyone is so helpful. Up up and away then. Thanks again. :) Baz

Sent neighbor request. I think you're going to love this game with the extra time you have because it is a long-term strategy game. Enjoy you retirement!

Bigglesbaz

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20so7vj6
Username
Bigglesbaz
Sent neighbor request. I think you're going to love this game with the extra time you have because it is a long-term strategy game. Enjoy you retirement!
LOL yes :) I think it will be a great help to my Alliance to be able to increase our passenger rate, which will make up for being at a lower level. :) Have a great day! :)

But trading for lower levels
Have sent neighbour request as I can send insulation and lining plate.

I never spent real money right up to level 45 or so - even high level players have certain items in their gifting list that you need. Are you a neighbour of @Ekenna ? She would be a great neighbour to have and is around your level.

Patience is the big part of this game. Try starting a posting with a title specially to attract your level of players - there must be dozens.

Top Bottom