Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Level up gave me unknown building

GAB

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
036kj6fb
Username
GAB
Just leveled up to 43 and recieved «Rest Camp». Apparently it is a residential building, but i can’t seem to find it anywhere. Does anyone here know about this? Did not get any results on google. :confused:

Just leveled up to 43 and recieved «Rest Camp». Apparently it is a residential building, but i can’t seem to find it anywhere. Does anyone here know about this? Did not get any results on google. :confused:
Not sure if it has anything to do with your post, but "Rest Camp" is a reward for completing 5 of one of the helicoptor destinations. Maybe you still have to go into collections and collect it????

GAB

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
036kj6fb
Username
GAB
Not sure if it has anything to do with your post, but "Rest Camp" is a reward for completing 5 of one of the helicoptor destinations. Maybe you still have to go into collections and collect it????
Aah, thank you, this clears thing up! :) Stanley, the destination for that collection probably unlocked at lvl 43 and thats why it showed up! Confusing though, since it made it look like I recieved that building as a reward!

Top Bottom