Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Level 46 Looking for Alliance

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rhiso2v
Username
Ajax-88
I'm a Level 46 steady producing player that transports anywhere from 18K to 22K passengers a week, and steady growing. Checks status frequently throughout the day. Committed to completing weekly Alliance goals, and gifting/visiting. I'm looking for an Alliance where everyone contributes, communicates and coordinates, and needs that one vacancy filled. Let me know, and I'll send you my friend code.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bmvk3qb
Username
craigodile
I'm a Level 46 steady producing player that transports anywhere from 18K to 22K passengers a week, and steady growing. Checks status frequently throughout the day. Committed to completing weekly Alliance goals, and gifting/visiting. I'm looking for an Alliance where everyone contributes, communicates and coordinates, and needs that one vacancy filled. Let me know, and I'll send you my friend code.

Hey! I have a level 4 alliance that sounds like what you’re looking for! We chat on messenger, gift, and aim to complete 50% of the destinations to get 1st class bonus. Let me know if interested!

Hi fellow country man (I assume)

I have a level 5 alliance called SkyTeamAMS. All but 1 member on the forum. Ranked 508 last week and steadily growing like yourself
We aim for 50% tasks completed to allow the alliance to grow so we can eventually compete for top 100
It's a team who helps each other out when needed (tasks, gifts, etc)

Let me know in case you're interested

thanks

AMS

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rhiso2v
Username
Ajax-88
Hi fellow country man (I assume)

I have a level 5 alliance called SkyTeamAMS. All but 1 member on the forum. Ranked 508 last week and steadily growing like yourself
We aim for 50% tasks completed to allow the alliance to grow so we can eventually compete for top 100
It's a team who helps each other out when needed (tasks, gifts, etc)

Let me know in case you're interested

thanks

AMS

AMS,

Thank you for responding. I am interested in joining your Alliance.
Regards,
Ajax

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rhiso2v
Username
Ajax-88
Hey! I have a level 4 alliance that sounds like what you’re looking for! We chat on messenger, gift, and aim to complete 50% of the destinations to get 1st class bonus. Let me know if interested!
Craigodile,

Thank you very much for the response and invitation. I accepted another Alliance's invitation already. Again, I appreciate the invitation very much, and hope all goes well for your Alliance.

Regards,

Ajax

Top Bottom