Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Let's get rid of the hijackers.

This guy just hijacked my launch .. removed from friends.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180616-174146_Airport City.jpg
    Screenshot_20180616-174146_Airport City.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 163
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
04oqg29d
Username
cristal100001
If we are still talking about neighbors on the forum, please add me and the two support accounts in your list.

Thank you very much for your help!

Main
04oqg29d

Supports
Cris3 - 04doynnp - can send F20
Cris2 - 20jeqzgg - can send F20
Hi Husam,

if is possible, pls add my cris3 to your fuel ring as a giver with my main as receiver.
It will be helpfull if you can add cris2 to your neighbour list. Do not play this account, just once a day to send gifts and make points for launches.

Thanks again!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04f3ikbr
Username
beerbrewer
I got hijacked yesterday by a user named cannibus87 (not registered here with that game name). Started a blue launch, put 500+ points in the launch. Then went to make dinner and after eating and cleaning my kitchen mess, I went to add more to my launch and it was completed. He put in over 1100 points to finish it. I removed him as a neighbour, he'll get the 1st place unfortunately, the douche.

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
I got hijacked yesterday by a user named cannibus87 (not registered here with that game name). Started a blue launch, put 500+ points in the launch. Then went to make dinner and after eating and cleaning my kitchen mess, I went to add more to my launch and it was completed. He put in over 1100 points to finish it. I removed him as a neighbour, he'll get the 1st place unfortunately, the douche.

you can now use the "private launch" function !

When you eat/clean plates, ... just check the "Private Launch" box and nobody will be able to join ! And when you are available to play again, uncheck this box, and other players will be able to join :D !

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
JayJay(+urgent item needs)
People keep talking about hijackers...if you dump all your non forum members I guarantee this problem virtually goes away.
Not exactly....I’ve had to delete a couple of forum members in the past...For hijacking...some people join the forum for a short time ...just to get neighbors and/or help...then they disappear from the forum.
Plus there is another thread of a forum member recently hijacking.

Not exactly....I’ve had to delete a couple of forum members in the past...For hijacking...some people join the forum for a short time ...just to get neighbors and/or help...then they disappear from the forum.
Plus there is another thread of a forum member recently hijacking.
Agent L mentioned it in a previous thread, there are good and bad neighbors, and it has nothing to do with the fact that someone joins this forum or not. Sad to say, some people have a "me first" attitude.

Top Bottom