Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Let's get rid of the hijackers.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
04oqg29d
Username
cristal100001
This guy hijacked me on my QL launch this morning. I think it would be good to create this topic and denouncing the hijackers. The game will be more enjoyable without such players.

Attachments

• Airport City_2018-04-15-10-13-36.jpg
    Airport City_2018-04-15-10-13-36.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 479
This guy hijacked me on my QL launch this morning. I think it would be good to create this topic and denouncing the hijackers. The game will be more enjoyable without such players.
If hes not a forum member, kick him to touch. You cant blame him for not knowing your rules, if hes not on here. Only forum neighbours.

Those whose launches has been hijacked by non-forum members.
This is your fault to add players you dont communicate with them in launches here some tips:
To do success launches always and any time
1- you must have enough fuel 50% or more (points) to take first place.
2- make your team and communicate with them by choosing a day to do launches everyone support each other.
3- If you dont have enough fuel (points) dont open a launch alone and wait hours for other to join only if you have forum members.
4- If you cannot make a group or team to do launches together you can ask to join a big team launches and stick with them.
5- forum members they will not let you down but they will avoid your launches if they found that you have many non forum members they join your launches specially those who active QLs.
6- The players who have QL always happy to help others but they only like to join known players they will not waste time for non forum players at all and you have to communicate with them.
7- Always newbie in the game have to join launches and learn from them, then try to find a team stick with them from there you can take first place with less points.
8- Never join a non forum members or someone you dont know who is he/she its a risk that you will add points and then kick you out
Some of them with QL and they put 96 points and then you join and start adding points till you put 1500 points and he/she kick you out.
9- Always check who is your neighbors by searching in the forum the nickname or ask other members.
Good Luck All

It is not easy to have only forum neighbors . In December, thanks to GI, I lost my entire list of neighbors and I'm still working on this. Thanks anyway for your advice!
You don’t need that many neighbors when they’re all from the forum. I have 230 neighbors, from which around 40 aren’t from this forum (old neighbors that I got before joining) and another 50 are support accounts. I barely interact with non-forum neighbors. That gives around 150-160 forum neighbors, which has been to me more than adequate.

It is not easy to have only forum neighbors . In December, thanks to GI, I lost my entire list of neighbors and I'm still working on this. Thanks anyway for your advice!
I agree with Teresa, its not that difficult. The objective is not to have 500!! I have 302 and 50% of those are in fuel rings. You can only visit so many per day! Must admit I have written down a list of the most important, just in case. Be logical - alliance first, space launch partners, regular gifters, temporary regular gifters, others...

Agreed...having even 30-40 good neighbors is enough to start. I’ve never had anyone that I’ve asked to be neighbors with say no. Because a lot of people rotate gifts it’s probably better to have about double that.

@Husam just to clarify you need 50% + 181 points (e.g. 981 points of a green, 1181 of a blue, or 1681 for red) to fully prevent a hijack. That was someone can drop a PEB at the end on you.

Easy to have many forum members by chatting with them post, share, communicate, join them, ask them ....etc
You can send anyone here a PM private message and ask to be a friend ... choose someone of the member he/she in the forum from long time and start to chat and ask.
I did this when i join then i join a private group for launches and i am now with them from 2 years.
Many new players send me PM asking to be neighbor and ask me about another players if i know them.
If you need any help or anyone here just ask for it me or other staff members or post your question and you will get the answer.
:)

Agreed...having even 30-40 good neighbors is enough to start. I’ve never had anyone that I’ve asked to be neighbors with say no. Because a lot of people rotate gifts it’s probably better to have about double that.

@Husam just to clarify you need 50% + 181 points (e.g. 981 points of a green, 1181 of a blue, or 1681 for red) to fully prevent a hijack. That was someone can drop a PEB at the end on you.
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
how i can hijack them now they know how much points need to be safe ... just keep it 50% points :bag::banghead::rage:
giphy.gif

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:;)

Arggers

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
272ehvl7
Username
Arggers

I've had the same, and am slowly working my way back. Have added just a few random non-forum members to start when I had a daily task that required 16 gifts, but I only had 15 neighbours!!

Will add you, so you know you've got one forum member!

Top Bottom