1. Welcome to AirportCityGame

AirportCityGame is the Number One forum when it comes to the hit Android, iOS, Windows and Amazon game Airport City!

Chat to other players, swap items in the Daily Trade Forum and help each other complete Space Missions!

Just to let you know, AirportCityGame will be moving to superfast new servers very soon. This will stop the slow running and downtime you may be experiencing when you visit.

For more information - Please see THIS thread.

Leprechauns very stingy.

Discussion in 'Airport City Questions' started by Cap'n Eddie, 17 March 2019.

1. Cap'n Eddie

Cap'n Eddie New Member

Facebook, Windows PC
    20866irh
    Capn Eddie
    What's with the drops from leprechauns? Since the event began, I have gotten 2 drops from them, and there is no other way to get what they offer. No chance of getting the big prize.

View Signature
    exwhy likes this.
  2. exwhy

exwhy Active Member

Android
    04hc6gi0
    exwhy-[items]
    Yes I agree that the drop rates in this event seem lower than past few events.

Have you got more horseshoes from gifts and neighbours' leprechauns? I used all my gift/visit quota on the event and managed to complete the leprechaun collection yesterday. Pending 1 more item to complete flight collection.

View Signature
  3. Cap'n Eddie

Cap'n Eddie New Member

Facebook, Windows PC
    20866irh
    Capn Eddie
    I got most horseshoes from neighbors, but I also collected silver sickles, so I dint get as many chances as others - still, the drop rate was ridiculously low.

View Signature