Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Launches during mission control updates.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Hi,

Question, can I do blue launches during the buildingtime of mission control level 3?

(And while typing.... Can I do red launches during the buildingtime of mission control level 3, think of the terminal and townhall bug where the levels are on the new level during buildingtime)

I think you should be able to do Blue launches while MCC3 in progress, and probably not for Red launches.
Why don't you be the first to try it out ;)?

I remember we had a hard time collecting InfraredTelescope / Lunar Rover needed for a Red Launch, unlike nowadays when you have many neighbours with 5 Planetariums.

Jay J

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Pls see signature
Username
jj- / minime-
You cannot do any launches during construction. But when construction is done and the building is in grey needing items to complete, you can do green and blue launches. I just used greens to speed up construction to do blue launches while waiting to collect items for MC3.:)

Top Bottom