Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch Launched

Blue Skies

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Blue Skies
Username
Blue Skies
Thank you Crescnt for both of your games help and QL. I'm not sure about proper etiquette for 2nd, 3rd... placings. It is my understanding that the one to initiate a launch should be given captain's seat if at least 570+ points are placed immediately and about 1/2 or more total points are placed in quick succession. Hijacking is frowned upon unless the clock is running out and launch failure is likely. Is this correct?

I understand that someone using a QL has a clock running so launch(s) should take place quickly to maximize use of the QL. If you plan to use a QL again, I'd like to join up for several launches. Let me know what position you want and I'll make sure you keep that position. I'd like to build 3 more Rocket Gardens then on to other items. How do I earn a QL? They are very expensive so I'd like to earn a few.

Does visiting a neighbor History Museum help with Curse of the Kings?

Casey

Thank you Crescnt for both of your games help and QL. I'm not sure about proper etiquette for 2nd, 3rd... placings. It is my understanding that the one to initiate a launch should be given captain's seat if at least 570+ points are placed immediately and about 1/2 or more total points are placed in quick succession. Hijacking is frowned upon unless the clock is running out and launch failure is likely. Is this correct?

I understand that someone using a QL has a clock running so launch(s) should take place quickly to maximize use of the QL. If you plan to use a QL again, I'd like to join up for several launches. Let me know what position you want and I'll make sure you keep that position. I'd like to build 3 more Rocket Gardens then on to other items. How do I earn a QL? They are very expensive so I'd like to earn a few.

Does visiting a neighbor History Museum help with Curse of the Kings?

Casey
You're more than welcome!

1 - Usually if someone has put 200-300 into 2nd or 3rd place, that indicates that they want that ranking. But if they don't add any more within 10-15 minutes, then I usually figure they don't care so much for 2nd or 3rd. For first - yes, that seems right.

2 - You earn QL's by getting 100 launches of red, blue or green. (3 QLs total). Also by flying the maps you receive when you take first place in a launch. (check the collections tab on your game)

3 - Yes, you have to visit History Museum a total of 10 times for the side quest on the event. (2 side quests of 5x each) Neighbor visits count towards those 5 visit.

HTH.

Top Bottom