Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch LAUNCHED!

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
I started the launch with 1296 and will be adding large fuel tanks over the next 15 minutes to secure first place. All other places will be available 23h46m

Update - 22h 36m
points - 1656

Update 1872 - still adding small stuff but feel free to launch and post here if you do please

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
gbs
Hi I added you. aJax.
accepted - at the moment I am accepting neighbours only for space flights and visiting as I am already behind with gifting - so hope that will be OK for you. Of course if there is something special we need to complete a building then we can message and ask occasionally

accepted - at the moment I am accepting neighbours only for space flights and visiting as I am already behind with gifting - so hope that will be OK for you. Of course if there is something special we need to complete a building then we can message and ask occasionally
joined, 2702 of 3000

JaxJaguars

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
23kbd90v
Username
aJax-*Item Needed*
That's fine. Probably benefits you more, I have 5 planetariums you can click on.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
gbs
@gbswales Darn - guess I just missed you. Just landed from a green, and was going to join your red launch with 2 QL's. Well, maybe next time.

What a shame and now I cant launch again for 24 hours - but I will be back - possibly going for a green or Blue next time - I am slowly working towards getting a QL that way but keep having to return to reds to top up my fuel supplies

Top Bottom