Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Blue Launch LAUNCHED!

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
Have invested 1096 - second and third are up for grabs. If any QLs join I will launch more today that will have first place available (I have run out of PEBs for now )

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
I was going to start a new launch but then saw Cam has one so joined that as I dont have many large items now

Mine was 2 mins as well, but I only saw your 2 QL - is it quicker as it I a blue???? Maybe a 3rd joined and we launched before they added points????
It should have been about 15 min. - same on all color launches. All I could figure was that even tho @gbswales QL showed expired, it was still working.??:confused::confused: I didn't see anyone else on the launch - but it was so fast - who knows! The timers are often out of whack on QL's. I activated both of mine at the same time yesterday, but they expired 25 minutes apart.

Top Bottom